Chapter 7 fall out.

Star
After talking to my girls I decided to give Maki a chance. I mean I would gain a lot of popularity plus I'll end up on tv one day. He is the ticket to success . I'm gone keep him on my team. I know I'm wrong but a girl got to do what she got to do 🤷🏽‍♀️. I was never giving shit even though my parents had it all. I had to work for what I want and that's what I'm doing. But anyway let me get ready for another night in the club.

Maki
I glad star and I made it official. She my lah baby. She something else. My girl just got it all. I'm bout to hit the strip clubs with my boys and turn up.

Club scene

We in the club turning up to the max. I see this lil light skin thing get on stage. I ain't gone lie lil momma bad she doing her thing on the poll but she kinda look familiar. I just watch until she turn around. It was Star, boy I'm pissed. What the fuck is she doing her. I let her dance.

Yung: ain't that's yo girl
Maki: that's her
Semaj: still trying to cuff that
Maki: man yep
Yung: can't turn a hoe into a house wife
Maki: she different.

I got up from the conversation I was having with my boys. I left and went to go find Star. She tripping.

Star
My lah shift was over I was happy. I'm walking out the club and maki is standing at my car.

Star: what
Maki: don't what me. What the fuck is wrong with you
Star: what you mean
Maki: so u a stripper now
Star: man what u trying to say
Maki: trying to see why my girl shaking her ass
Star: I don't have time for this shit ion got to explain myself to no fucking body. If I want to shake my ass. I can do that. You not my daddy u don't tell me what to do.
Maki: ain't trying to be you know what man have it yo way I'm out you tripping
Star: fuck you maki.

Maki pissed me off this nigga had me fucked up. I ain't got time for him .

Maki
After that lil argument with Star and I went back in the club. This girl had me fucked up. I'm just fall back. She tripping I thought I had me one I guess not.