Chapter2 night of the party

Star
Walking thru the hallway all eyes were on me. I literally ran the school. Everybody want to be me. I was just poppin. Tonight was the night of the party. The party gone be lit af.

Keish:what's up homegirl
Star : waddup
Kash : you fw the party tonight
Star; u know it
Keish: you know Amari and Maki fine asses gone be there right
Star: I know
Kash: only if I can get my hands  on one of them thru gone be whip
Star : Bx stfu u have no filter
Kash: I'm just saying. Where yo home girl at?
Star: what home girl
Kash: Bitch you know who I'm talking about
Star: u talking bout breshae
Kash; well duh

The bell rang for us to go to class kash and I had went our separate ways.
After school my home girls and I met up and headed towards the mall. We went to every store just to pick out an outfit.
We pick out a lot of cute out fits. My girls came to my house to get ready. We was gone the top of the discussion at the party.

Party
They had people everywhere at the part. This bitch was packed as fuck. The bit is lit. They had niggas everywhere. They had the whole step team here. Boy where them boys fine as fuck.

Kash: that go yo lil boo star
Star: girl chill that my nigga
Zay : she know that's her nigga
Star: bitch wateva
Zay: he on his way over here there he go fine ass Maki
Star: Bx play cool
Maki: hey star
Star wassh pop in
Maki: trying to see if I can get a dance
Star: na I'm good
Maki: stop playing like you don't want a nigga
Star: I don't what ever
Maki come dance
Star: one dance that's all
Maki : find with me.

Star
One dance led into another. We dance and talk all need. Of course I got drunk and high. I was whit girl wasted😜. Then next thing I know I fell to the floor.  Maki pick me up and took me to his car he was going to take me home.

Maki
Star was drunk as fuck she was falling everywhere I decide to take her to my spot. I'm not going to do anything to her at all.

Star
I arrive at maki spot.  I went in and fell right on the couch.

Maki: Star you good
Star: yes I'm good the fuck you think
Maki: ok.
Before you knew I had fell asleep on the couch.

Maki
I pick Star up and took her up stairs. I put her in my bed. Then I went and took a shower.  When I got out I got in the bed and watch tv. Star started rubbing on a nigga getting him on hard. Then the next thing you know she got on top of me and started kissing me.
Maki;come on man you tripping you don't know what you doing right na
Star:  yes I do know what I'm doing. And I want  yo fine ass.
Maki: are you sure nigga ain't trying to catch no charge .
Star: nigga shut up and fuck me
Maki: you got that

Star
As it went in and out of me it felt so good. He was so big I could barely take it. He massage my insides very well. I got on top of him and did my lil thing. 

Maki
Star really got that good good. I could swim in it all day. We went for a while then went to sleep.