GIVE ME A KISS... image

To all those who purchased a copy of Knight in Shining Suit, I need your help.

PLEASE (on my knees begging PLEASE), send me an image of Knight in Shining Armani paperback that you purchased, and the ebook versions with the cover on your phones / tablets or PCs, with your name or nickname and the city where you are in.

I am making a collage of the book in the hands of those who bought it and will print the collage on canvass which will stay permanently on my wall.  It will be printed on canvass that will last for more than a century.  So that the KISS (images) and memories you will give me will stay with me until my hair turns gray and that I can show it to my future grandchildren.

Visit my facebook page: 

www.facebook.com/jerilee

for the pictures of those who have sent it to me, and a sample of what I would like to do.

The images you can send should be original size or a little bit high-res (1MB or so), because I will print it on a big wall canvass.

I hope you would humor me on this favor, (already you have already given me so much support by buying and promoting the book).  Your pictures and your names will stay with me forever.

My targe date to complete this project would be by the end of April.  So pictures sent by April 15 would be included on my wall.

You can be as creative as you can with the pictures.  The more creative the better!  (After all the cover of KISS black, contrast colors on the background is more than welcome!)

I love you all so much!  And keep sharing, promoting Ryder and Astrid's love story and hopefully, it will touch more people the way they touched yours!

I love you!  xoxo!