35. Wedding Album

From Jerilee KayeHey, sorry, this was a day late!  Yesterday was crazy for me.

Anyway, of course, it's only right that this chapter should be in Ryder's POV.  Some of you might not like what I did with this chapter, but if you read this, with the last chapter, and then with the next (after I update), I think it just makes it much sweeter. 

For me, having this chapter will only enhance the bittersweet emotions and experience that the next chapter is supposed to give.  (or at least I hope!)

Hey, I can scrap it altogether, but I would rather not.  For me, as the writer, and also reader of this book,  I prefer this chapter to be here.  

 @kickrox805 Thanks for your suggestion on the title.  I will use it on the next.  :D

Again guys, thank you so much for your comments and your votes.  Please keep them coming!  It's my routine now to check my notifications for your thoughts, your comments on the book.

Thank you so much for liking it!  And yes, I love Ryder too!  Astrid... well, who has experienced all the things she experienced, right?  Some readers asked me to make her smarter.  But being smart is not always the issue.  It's also a matter of being stronger and braver.  She's not really dumb.  She's just stubborn and scared to death.  So in a way, you will feel for her.

We have two chapters to go... I think.

Please keep on voting.  Keep on commenting.  Write to me!  I love hearing from you! And you know I respond as much as I can.  A lot of you have started following me. I will thank you individually as soon as I finish this book.

And please help me spread the Ryder and Astrid love story by sharing this!

Hey!  Ryder does tend to make you wish he was real, doesn't he?    :D

I love you guys!  Xoxoxoxoxox!

35.

Wedding album.  A collection of the snapshots and pictures captured during the wedding day.  The Wedding Album holds all the memories of the most wonderful day between a husband and a wife.

Ryder.

I have to meet her.  The girl I spent half a day looking for around the city!  I thought I will never see her again. 

“I’ll cover the bar, guys!”  I told my bartenders.  I took my jacket off and grabbed his baseball cap and wore it on my head.  “Borrow for a while okay?”

He looked at me like he thought I was high or something and then he nodded.

I watched her.  She was alone.  Now, I wish I knew some pick up lines.  Or I knew how to use them effectively!

But so far the only things that I can remember hearing around were:

‘Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?’