Chapter 3

"Hello? Laurel? Is that you sweetie?" said my mom. "Oh momma! Hey! Yes it's me. I was at the mall with Ashlyn." I told her. I walked into the living room to see my mom on the couch reading and my dad in the kitchen fixing himself a sandwitch. "Oh baby! You look beautitul! I say, you picked out a very bright dress to wear to a funeral.." she said with a soft tone. "Oh.. yea.. That.. Well see.. Adam came over and... Well.. I can't go tonight I'm sorry.. If you were in my shoes you'd know why I can't go.. I just wish I could but it's not possible.." I told her in a fast tone. I tried walking away to go upstairs only to be caught by my dad. "Hey, Laurel?" he said. "Yes daddy?" I said gridning my teeth. "I love you sweetie pie we understand that you can't go." I shook my head and walked back up the stairs I walked by my brothers room. But I didn't see him in there. I went into my room, closed the door, and took out my cell phone out of my back pocket. I dialed the digits of Adams phone number. "Well, well.. Hello babe!" he sounded so excited to finally get a call. "Hey Adam? I can go! Well I talked mom and dad out of letting me stay home and not going. So it's good." I told him with excitment. "Oh! Good! I'm glad, are you all dolled up for me beautiful?" he asked with a nicer tone than usual. "Why yes boo. I did exactly what you," my voce slowly stopped. I heard a noice in my closet. So yes, I decided to walk towards the strange noise. I opened up the large flawless colored doors and saw my brother in there. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed at him. "What are you doing? Did you hear everything I said??" I pushed him out of the closet and onto the floor. "Come one! Tell me what you heard!!" He looked up at me before answering. "I was bored so I just came up into your room I was gonna scare you, but I wanted to wait until you got off of the phone. But then I hit my head on that high pole thingy that holds your clothes.." I looked at him with a mean glare. "Ok look. You better not say anything to mom and dad about why I can't go. If they find out I swear to God I' m gonna hurt you. Got it?" He nodded then ran off into the hallway. "I'm sorry babe I had to handle my gay brother. Now what was I saying?" once I said that I had realized that I was only talking to the loud buzzing sound you hear when someone hangs up in your face. I hung up the phone and let out a loud sigh. I went to text Ashlyn when I saw a message from Adam, it read, "Wow Laruel, you care more about your idiot brother than me. You will go to him before finishing your story with me. Wtf ever! Ok? Look I'm comming to get you around 7:00 for the party tonight. Your parents are leaving at 6 right? Ok good then. I love you :) bye!" I flipped my phone back onto my bed and left the room I went back into the bathroom. I stared at myself before noticing. I don't look like myself. I'm not myself, I'm beautiful. I smiled at the thought that I can actually look like that. I thought I coud only be that way in my dreams. I stopped looking at myself long enough to see the time, and it was 5:45. Man I was at the mall for about 5 hours!! How crazy! I picked up my curling iron and made about 4 more curls in my thick brown hair. Yea it looked pretty at the mall but I wanted more. I finished with that then walked to my bed where I saw my dress. It was soo compelling, such in that way that I couldn't put it back down. I heard a strange vibration, it startled me.. But I realized it was just my phone. I saw that Adam was calling. So of corse I quickly answered it. "He-hello?' I said. "Hey, Laurel?" Adam said. "Oh hello Adam. It's good to hear your voice I said." ever-so sweetly. "Yea I know ha-ha. But hey I might have to come by a little bit earlier.. My parents are getting freaky and I can't stand hearing my mom saying More George! More I love this! I swear I might puke." he gagged at the fact of even speaking of it. "Oh sure. Im fine with that." I told him. "Thanks baby. I'll be there in a few." he hung up without saying I love you. But that didn't bother me at all because I get to see him soon. I smiled then sat down. I quickly got up! Noticing that I had to tell my parents Adam was coming. I ran down the hall and then down the stairs soo fast! "Mom! Dad!" I said out of breath into the kitchen. "Adam is coming over! He wants me to feel better about grandma dying.. I needed him. Because.. Well.. He's my boyfriend of corse!" I informed them. "Okay sweetie. Well we're leaving now anyway becuase of traffic." said my mom. They both kissed my head beofore calling my brother down. He ran down the steps and came to the kitchen. He smiled at me and ran outside to the car. I stood outside looking at the car as they drove off, waving to me. I waved back and walked back into the house. I heard a loud honk behind me, so I turned around seeing that it was Adam. I went the opposite way and went towards him. Running, and smiling I jumped into his arms and gave him a lonnggg kiss. "Adam! I'm soo happy to see you! You look sexy!" I said to him. "Thank you baby! You do too. Just change those clothes you're wearing. But you have to change infront of me." he said winking at me. I winked back, grabbed his hand and toook him inside the house. I brought him into my room and sat him on my bed. I took out my new outfit and showed it to him. "Wow baby! That's nice. I can't wait to see you in it." I smiled at him and began to take off my top, then my  pants. I bent over because I dropped my new outfit. On pourpose of corse! I heard a click. The type of click you hear when you take a picture on a phone.. Did he just? No.. He didn't.. I turned around smiling at him slowly putting on my new shorts I bought. I heard another click. I judt pretened I didn't hear that one. I was just about to put on my top but then Adam got up, turned me around and popped off my bra took it in his hands and threw it to the other side of my bed. Then I heard te clicks again! Faster this time! "What? Adam! What are you doing?" I yelled at him. I pushed him onto the bed and tryed to take his phone from him but his slapped me in the face and made me fall to the ground. I held onto my face trying to get back up, but he pushed me back to the ground. He got ontop of me. Holding my hands with one of his hands. And taking pictures of my boobs with the other. I tryed to get loose but he wouldn't let me. "Adam! Please stop what did I do to you??!" I begged him to stop. He got up laughing. Erasing every picture he took. He went to the other side of the bed and picked up my bra, gave it to me, and told me to put it on then out my new top on. I did as he told me to. "Come on we're leaving. It's party time!" he told me grabbing my waist closing the door behind him..