Chapter 1

The brightness of the sun woke me up. I didn't wake up to your normal yawning and stretching but, I woke up to an aching pain in my left shoulder. I thought to myself, "Maybe I shouldn't have gotten drunk last night." I rolled my eyes in anger. Struggling to stand up, I kick out my feet slowly, and stumble to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror, and I get a cold chill in my body. I had thick dark circles under my eyes, a red mark on my cheek; from the way I was sleeping, and bruises on my shoulders. I turn around and head back to my room picking out clothes to wear for whatever activity I can find for the day. I check my phone seeing that it was 12:00 in the afternoon. Man I was slacking off. I also saw that my boyfriend sent me about 20 messages and I had about 29 missed calls. Most of the messages saying, "you dumb bitch call me back" or ones like "baby I need you right now, come see me.. I love you" Yea he is very mean to me, but he only does that out of love. I know he does. He even tells me that himself.. So I decide to call him back. It rang for about 2 minutes, and I was tired of waiting so I just hung up, and left my phone on my bed, and walked back to the bathroom. I slowly take off my overly large shirt with the band Asking Alexandria on it, and slip off my panda sweat pants and... The warmness of the water felt good on the right side of my shoulder, but by the time it hit my left side I was on the floor of the shower gripping my arm tightly. "Ooh! God! What happend to me last night? What did I do?" I slowly stood up and finished what I had started. When I was done, I stepped out of the shower holding my shoulder. I slowly managed to get my clothes on. As I walked out of the bathroom I almost fell down seeing Adam-my boyfriend, sitting on my bed with my phone in his hand. "He-hey babe, what are you doing here?" I asked him softly, but yet confused. "Don't fucking hey babe me! Why didn't you call me back or text me? Is there someone else here I should know about? Are you cheating on me? Do you want to play 'the game'??!" he protested. I thought to myself "NO! Not the game anything but 'the game'." See 'the game' was when he tied me up where ever I couldn't get loose and did bad things to me not sexual, but BAD things.. He'd hit me, punch me, slap me, and kick me. And at the end of every game he always used to tell me "Baby I only do this 'cause I don't want anyone to get you. You're mine. And you will always be mine." and then he would tell me he loves me. I look down at the floor and then answer him "No Adam.. I'm sorry. I promise," he interrupted me "Whatever slut! Listen you and me are going to a party tonight and I don't want you looking like this! You look like shit! But before we go you ARE going to call one of your friends and tell her that you want to go shopping and get your ratty-ass hair done and those stank nails done. K?" he looked at me with discust. "But Adam. You know my grandma died a few days ago and that I need to go to her funeral tonight.." he snatched me by my left shoulder and said to me, "Listen to me you little bitch! You ARE going I don't give a fuck if your mom or dad died! We're going to this party if you like it or not. So suck it up and deal with it. You know when I say to do something, you BETTER do it. I swear to God you act like a fucking retard sometimes!" he let go of my shoulder and I fell to the floor. "Why? Why Adam? I've been having problems with my left shoulder! You could have made things worse for all I know!" my voice felt faintly weak. "Who in the fu," he stopped. Only to answer his phone. "Hello? Oh hey bro! Nothing just watching Laurel wine about her fucking arm hurting her or whatever. Yea? Really? Was she hot? How big were they? Oh yea.. Man I'd like for Laurel to be that big.. She's big but not that big ha-ha. Oh alright bro I'm coming now. Ok see ya!" he hung up the phone, looked at me, picked me up kissed my fore head and said, "I have to go babygirl, I love you" smiled and walked off. What the fuck? All the trama? I hate my life.. Too bad my mom or dad weren't here to see the real Adam. Not the fake one around them. I mean I haven't ever told them about what he does to me. The only people who know are his friends. Sometimes when we're at a party he'll hit me and let them hit me too. I mean I never do anything wrong. Do I?