Chapter One: Potatoes & Scars

HEY FELLOW GLEEKS <3

If any of you are T R U E Gleeks, then you will absolutely fall in love with this story. It is MY LIFE. I've made up one character and her name is Elle Tremblay. She has one ADORABLE little sister named Alyssa. I will put pictures of both of them on the cover when I get back to my house. I am writing this on the I pad haha. She is absolutely stunning and has big blue eyes. She seems perfect on the outside but the life she has to go through is absolutely heart breaking. I will insert songs that she will be singing/ sung to her. This story is going to be SO good. Any whoo I'll stop my jabbering. Enjoy mon amis <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One: Potatoes & Scars

I despise life. 2 weeks ago I got the lovely news that I would be moving from the beautiful sunshine state of Florida to the dike state: Ohio. What good does Ohio even do for this world anyways? I mean, at least Idaho provides potatoes. Well constantly procrastinating and arguing gets you no where and I'm living proof. No matter what I do or say, I would be ending up living in an apartment complex in Ohio. The funny thing is that if anyone were to look at me, they would long for my life. I mean I guess I'm beautiful.. So I've been told by the countless trailer trash red necks and gang bangers that've hit on me my entire life. But no one can see all the pain hidden behind my mask of Maybeline true-blend foundation, and see that I would trade lives with them any day.

"Elle, would ya pass me a miller?"

Yep, that's my pop.. Well my foster dad. My real mom got knocked up at 15 and left me in a foster home.

"But Ed, your driving..?"

I knew I shouldn't of said anything and just passed him the beer but quite frankly, I don't feel like dying today.

"And do you think I could give 2 shits. Now, pass it up."

I sighed and dug around in his old Las Vegas showgirl bag for a can of beer. I passed up the warm can, I felt him snatch it away from me. He made eye contact with me in the rear view mirror. His stare sent chills down my spine. He pointed at me with his still tightly closed can.

"Now you. I want you, when we get to our new apartment, I want you to lock yourself in your room because Earl and Bernie are coming over. We straight?"

I nodded slowly and reluctantly as my eye lids got heavier and heavier as I started to drift off into a good nap. I got a lullaby of the crisp 'crack' of can after can being opened in the seat right in front of me.

~Noah Puckerman~

I listened to the calm 'swish' of the overly dosed with chlorine water as I ran the pool cleaning net through my apartment complex's pool. I yanked the net out of the water as Mrs. Millis rounded about in her skimpy bikini. She motioned for me to follow her inside so I did what as I do best and walked my swag walk over to the feisty cougar waiting at her door for the Puckosaurus to mark his territory.

"If you want, I can give you a tip you'll never forget. "

That was it: the reason I kept this lousy job. The tips. I love the tips. Scoring with the moms, that's the way Pucky likes it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I know this was boring but HEY! The first chapter always sucks!! But don't sweat it, Elle & Puck meet within the next 5 seconds or so. And you get to meet Elle's lil sis (; So CuTe. Please keep reading. IT'S SO GOOD.

-----------------------------

Loveyou xoxo Tay