The Vanishing P.2

- Chapter Thirty-Two -

"What's going on?" Mr. Davenport asked, completely lost.

"Oh, [Name] here, was working with me the whole time. She was going to eliminate you all, but I thought it would be better if I did that here. She's the best of the best, her and Marcus are my best soldiers I have ever created," Giselle smiled.

You looked at Mr. Davenport and seen the disappointment in his eyes. Douglas looked enraged as he pointed his gun at you. The Davenport trio were stunned, the mixer of sadness, surprise, and disappoint crossed their features. Though, they all had one look in common and that was betrayal.

"What's wrong, Dad?" Marcus asked Douglas. "No hug, no 'Good to see you.' Where's the love?"

Douglas then pointed his gun at Giselle. "How is this possible?"

Chase then flicked his gaze off you towards Giselle. "Yeah. We saw you get crushed under the mountain of rubble."

"When I was making my 'movie', Douglas couldn't stop bragging about his greatest creation ever," Giselle walked past the Davenport trio, "an android with bionic speed, strength, and intellect. I spent so much time trying to steal Chase's intelligence, I completely overlooked the fact that Marcus already had it. So I dug him up, and reassembled him, piece by piece."

"We should try that with Grandma Davenport," Adam stated looking at his siblings.

"Marcus' bionic intelligence gives him a photographic memory, which means he remembers everything from his past, and boy does he have an ax to grind with you Douglas," Giselle smiled.

"Me?!" Douglas asked, pointing to himself. "Why me? Leo was the one who hated you!"

"Me?!" Leo asked. "Uh, yeah, that's true."

"When they attacked me, you ran away," Marcus pointed at Douglas. "You were my creator, and you left me to die."

"Well, to be fair, I didn't think you'd be coming back." Douglas explained.

"Alright, Marcus, I think it's time we finish you for good," Mr. Davenport stated, rasing his gun.

With a flick of a wrist, Marcus knocked the guns out of Douglas' and Mr. Davenport's hands.

Giselle smiled walking to Douglas. "You don't stand a chance against us. I upgraded Marcus' technology, and made him more powerful than ever."

Leo then walked forward. "Well, he's gonna have to be more powerful, because they are four of us now," Leo explained, stepping face to face with Marcus. "That's right, bushy brow. I'm bionic now, too."

"Seriously?" Marcus asked unamused

"It's just his little arm," Giselle informed.

"And my little leg," Leo added, walking back over to his siblings.

"It doesn't matter how powerful you are. We took you out once, and we'll do it again," Chase stated. "Get him!"

Marcus rose in the air, shooting blue electric volts at the siblings, making them fly back. You stood in the back watching as Mr. Davenport and Douglas ran over to them.

"Nice work," Giselle complimented.

"Thanks mom," Marcus stated.

"Don't call me that. We're not there yet," Giselle stated.

"Okay," Marcus replied as you rolled your eyes.

~~~~~

You and Marcus had taken the siblings with the other students while they were knocked out unconscious. It had made things easier in many ways. As you put them with the others, Marcus had taken Daniel out as you went back to the lab, not ready to see Daniel yet. You and Marcus also tied up Douglas and Mr. Davenport in chairs. You stood by the enterance with an unfaze expression. Giselle then walked over to her desk and turned the screen on, commumicating to the siblings.