Chapter2-saying goodbye&starting a new life

Amylee's pov;

i grabbed my things and walked out my room,pulling my suitcase down the stairs with the boys following, carrying boxes.i walked downstairs to see kim&my parents sitting down chatting,they all smiled at me as i came near them.

"ready to go then?"my dad asked smiling

"yeah"i say nodding my head

i turn my head round to see my two bestfriends standing there next to the boys.i walk over and hug them both.

"your not going to forget us are you?"hollie asks with an upset voice

"ollie&tess isnt it?"i jokingly ask them,they both frown"im joking guys,of course im not gonna forget you,you can come and visit me and i will come and visit you!"i say as i hug them

"can they?"i ask turning my head in my parents direction.they both nod and i smile

i wipe my eyes as a fresh batch of tears escape from my eyes,i hug my bestfriends again and then kim,she has been like a mother to me the time i have been here.

"feel free to come back anytime if you wanna see us and chat,my office door is always open kiddo"kim says as she lets go of me and smiles

"thanks kim"i say smiling

"well,we should really get going,the traffic is going to be manic on the road soon!"my mum says

i nod,i start walking towards the door and then turn back,im now saying goodbye,to the place i have lived in all of my life,where i grew up,my bestfriends&kim,the woman who i could talk to about anything.

"Goodbye"i say as i walk out the door waving goodbye.

i walk out the door following my parents after the have shaken kims hand,i follow them to a black bmw with tinted windows,my dad opens the boot of the car and places all my stuff in there,he opens the door and i climb in and sit on the creamy leather seats sitting next to my sister,i notice harry getting into the driving seat of another car with all the boys getting in after him as well,i sigh,i look out the window to spot my bestfriends and kim standing there waving,my dad gets in and starts the car engine and we are soon moving,i start waving and dont stop until we come to the gates and pull out of the home,i look back to see hollie&jess standing at the bottom of the drive waving,i wave once more and then turn back,i notice my sister,gemma pulling out her headphones and giving one to me.

"thanks,how long is the journey?"i ask her putting one of the buds in my ear.

"about 2 hours,what do you want on?"she asks me as she passes the phone to me

"uhh,how about this one?"i ask as i put oh my goodness,olly murs on

"i love this one!"she says happy

"me too"i say as i sing along to it, getting most of the words wrong

we listened to olly murs for a while then rizzle kicks,ed sheeran,my boys&loads others.we chatted the whole car journey before i knew it,we had arrived,wow,did two hours go by already?,dad parked the car on the drive and we all got out,he walked to the back grabbing my things and walking to the door,i soon saw harry&the lads pull in the drive,they all had maccies bags,they must have been to maccies haha,they all got out and walked up the drive,dad locked the door whilst mum was unlocking the door,i stood outside staring in the house in amazment,it was massive,i guess after harry became famous,they brought it,we walked in the house,harry&dad carried my stuff in whilst the other lads ran into the lounge,switching on the tv.Gemma walked upstairs and then came back down with her laptop and also went and sat in the lounge,i decided to go join them,i entered the lounge to find Louis and Harry sitting on one couch,Zayn and Liam sitting on another,niall sitting on the floor on a beanbag and gemma sitting in a chair.

"come sit here next to me sis"Harry said patting the empty space next to him&louis.

"okay"i said as i walked over

i sat down next to harry and begin to watch what they was all watching,spongebob,typical,a guy watching a childish cartoon,i watch abit of it when i recieve a text,i pull my phone out to see its Jess

"hey amylee,hows it going?"|jess<31D

typical of jess text as im watching something.

"hey jess,everythings great,we are just watching tv haha x x"|1D no.1fan;D

i finish texting her as i notice harry looking over me texting.

"nosey!"i jokingly say

he pulls a shocked face"o,me nosey,pfttt,im not nosey!"he says cheeky

Louis butts in"harry,you are nosey!"he says smirking,damn he is hot.

Louis pov;

Dang it,amylee is cute but it cant ask her out,she is my best mates little sister,that would be weird and i dont think harry would apreciate it if i asked her out,damn you harry!

Amylee's pov;

omg,louis is sooo hot but i cant exactly like him can i,i mean hes my brothers best mate and it would be very akward,he probably dont even like me.

life is good at the mo,i have a great family and my brother is harry from one direction,whats not to hate about my life,i love it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if its short and sory again, i didnt know how to end it,anyway,hope you like it and vote,please comment and give me your oppinions and ideas,1st person to comment is having dedication of the next chapter :)

Becky x