Chapter 6

I should be happy...

Spencer had finally received everything she had wished for all her life. She had Emma. She had parents. What more could a lost girl wish for?

...but why do I feel so unsatisfied?

More importantly, Spencer did not want to be sitting around waiting for Regina and Emma to return with Henry.

They should have taken me with them.

Spencer crossed her arms angrily and pouted. I know Peter better than them, I could have helped.

Spencer itched for action, her bow and arrows laid untouched on the ground. The thought of following her parents to Dead man's Peak crossed her mind, but she quickly dismissed it. So, that is how she ended up babysat by Captain Pee Brain and the psychotic fairy. Spencer curiously looked at Hook, she couldn't understand how her family knew him.

What about Regina? How can she create fire?

The only logical thing that Spencer could come up with was that Regina had magic, but that would mean she was a fairytale character. A pain in Spencer's head began to form. She had read many books about Peter Pan, but none of them mentioned a lady that could use fire. Do other fairytale characters exist?

"Spencer?"

Spencer quickly looked toward the voice and saw Rory yawning. "What happened?"

Panic filled the girl and she was unable to answer his question. The other lost boys now saw her as a traitor, she had betrayed Peter to save Henry. Rory, who was the youngest on the island, was naive and wouldn't understand what was happening.

"Traitor!

Spencer turned just in time to dodge a club from smacking her in the face. Spencer was glad that Felix was moving in a sluggish way, she knew that she wouldn't be able to defeat him full force. She quickly deflected a swing with her forearm and screamed inwardly. Felix may not have been at full power, but it still managed to hurt as if it was. Spencer and Felix never had a good relationship, but the only reason they got along was because they had the same end goal: to always help Peter. In Felix's eyes, this was the ultimate betrayal.

Felix nostrils flared as he screamed, "He trusted you!"

Spencer eyed her bow on the floor, she was about to make an attempt to grab it when Hook hit Felix with the back of his sword. The effects were instant, Felix fell to the floor and his club rolled out of his hand. Spencer quickly grabbed it when she heard a whimper. She turned to comfort Rory but he moved away from her in fright.

Traitor

Tinkerbell stepped forward with some rope saying, "Let's tie the lost boys up. We don't want any more incidents."

Spencer nodded and began to help Hook and Tinkerbell with their task.

What have I done?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fairy and the pirate were tying up the last boy when a powerful wave of magic hit them. Spencer and Wendy looked at each other with wide eyes.

Spencer gasped out in fright, "He did it. Peter has Henry's heart."

Wendy grabbed Spencer's hand, "They'll stop him. They have to."

Spener looked at Wendy in a sort of admiration. She always managed to have hope in the most tragic situations, but Spencer wasn't sure if they would be enough to stop Peter. Now that he had Henry's heart he was unstoppable, no mere mortal could defeat him. All logical thoughts pointed to their defeat.

"What's that?" Spencer looked toward where Hook pointed.

A green dot flying in the sky only made her thoughts worsen, "It's Peter, he's flying."

"I'm going to kill that brat."

A fire grew in Regina's hand as Emma came walking behind her with Henry in her arms. Shortly after Mary Margret and David were walking into the campsite. Spencer watched as Emma laid Henry down and placed a box next to him.

Spencer's curiosity got the better of her and she was soon asking, "Did the plan not work?"

It was a stupid question. The plan had obviously failed, but Spencer wanted to what had caused them to fail.

Regina snapped, "No, Gold had to go and play Hero. He ended up getting himself trapped in the box. What an idiot."

Emma shook her head, "It doesn't matter what happened, we only have an hour to get Henry's heart back so we need to make a new plan."

"We could come up with the best plan in the world but it won't work unless we can find Pan."

Emma smirked at Regina, "Well it's a good thing we have a head start."

She turned to her younger sister, "Tell us everything you know about Pan."

Spencer's gulped slightly as all eyes were on her. What do I do? Spencer hated the fact that she was still torn about helping Peter or her family. Peter had lied to her and used her but here she was still wanting to protect him. You foolish girl.

"Don't tell them anything!", growled Felix from the background.

Spencer rolled her eyes, "Can't you just shut up already!"

"Peter Pan never fails!"

Felix dedication was always beyond her own. It was one of the reasons he was Peter's right-hand man and she was his left.

"Spencer please.", Emma looked at Spencer with pleading and the younger sister had to look away due to guilt.

This whole situation was so twisted. Emma was no longer just Spencer's sister, she was a mother and that made Spencer an aunt. A shiver went up Spencer's spine when she realized she was technically a year younger than Henry. From the corner of her eye, Spencer spotted Wendy putting a wet cloth on Henry's forehead. I know what I have to do.

"There's a place but no one, besides Peter, has been in there for ages. You'll be walking in blind."

Regina stood up ready to move, "Tell us where we can find it."

Spencer took a stick and began drawing on the ground, "It's north of here, very isolated. It's called Pixie Woods. In the woods, you will find Peter's thinking tree. He goes there time to time to get solitude from everyone. That's all I really know about it."

Emma nodded, "Okay let's go."

Spencer grabbed her bow and went to grab her quiver when she saw Mary Margaret in her way.

"You're not going.", Spencer was surprised at the tone of her voice. It reminded her of the times she heard mothers scold their children. Spencer also noticed the bow in the older woman's hand.

Spencer couldn't help but voice her thoughts, "Who are you?"

Mary Margret's faced morphed in confusion and Spencer continued, "You're from the world of magic, aren't you?"

Emma grabbed Mary Margret's hand, "We will explain everything later." with that they were off to save Henry.

David placed a hand on her shoulder, "Let's go get the boat ready."

Spencer towards the lost boys and saw the anguish looks they had on their faces, "We can't leave them behind. They have families back too."

"We're not going to leave them. Let's untie them and get to the boat."

"Okay."

I really wanted to add more but all of my previously saved worked was deleted so I had to rewrite half of this chapter. So as you can see Spencer has no idea that Mary Margret and David are Snow White and Prince Charming. They are soon headed back to StoryBrooke and things for the Charming family are about to change.