Chapter 4: Things Are Gonna Be Better

Derp cx hope you guys liked the last chapter c:

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG Dx

I LOVE YOU ALL DON'T MURDER ME *hugs you all*

______________________

Juliet's POV:

"Wait what?" I asked Tommy sitting up.

"Yeah it's adorable, no one guessed it. An insane girl and a rockstar." He chuckles. "Beautiful thing."

"No! It's not beautiful!" I snap.

"Hey, I know he's your ex but--"

"She's an immature, bitch. She's fucking insane, hoe does that even happen? How does he--"

"Juliet. Calm down. You let him go. Let him have his peace." Tommy rolls his eyes.

"But-- But I--"

He puts a finger to my lips. "Enough." He starts for the door. "Go back to that loving, kind sister I used to have."

~~~~~

[Three Weeks Later]

Andy's POV:

"So wait, it's okay to call you babe?" Roxy asks, hugging my arm.

"Yes sweetheart." I chuckle and kiss her forehead.

"Yay!" She giggles and jumps up to kiss my cheek. I grin and wrap my arm around her shoulders.

"Is it okay that I call you babe too?" I ask and she nods, giggling more.

"We're almost on break from Warped right?"

"Mhmm." I inhale the summery smell of the field we were next to as we continue to walk.

"Does that mean I get to hang out with Jenna?" She asks.

"Yup." I smile and she grins.

"Yay!" She squeals.

"You're the most adorable thing in existence." I hug her close to me and spot the bus over the many heads of people. I hum as we continue and Roxy joins in. We're barely audible over the crowd and a few people look at us. Obviously none if them were in the BVB army, because no one was fangirling over me. Which I didn't mind at all. There was peace for me.

When we finally made it into a clear space, Roxy screeched and hid in my chest. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused, until I looked up and saw Juliet standing in front of the bus door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a bit of a raised tone. I grabbed Roxy's thighs and lifted her long legs up to clasp around my waist as her arms now found their way to my neck.

"I--" Juliet shakes her head. "I came to apologize." She sighs deeply. "To you and to-- to Roxy." She begins to choke up. She walks over and lays a hand on Roxy's shoulder, and I pull away at first but Roxy turns her head to face Juliet. "Roxy, can you ever forgive me?"

I feel her nod and I rub her leg, trying to tell her that she's making the wrong choice. That Juliet's just gonna come back again. But she stays belligerent in her answer.

"You're so sweet." Juliet smiles and I hear a few sniffs. And this is where Roxy climbs off of me to give Juliet a hug. Making her cry even more as she wraps her arms back around her previous enemy.

"You know, you have good music." Roxy says, trying to compliment her.

"Thank you." Juliet grins. Roxy nods and squeezes her before hopping back behind me and hiding behind my shoulder. "I'll be on my way then." She smiles, and shakes me hand before starting to walk away. And I watch her walk, for multiple feet, biting my lip until Roxy squeezes my shoulder.