Chapter 2: Welcome.... Home

ANDY'S POV:

"Don't worry Roxanne. I'm here, I'll protect you, you're okay now." I whisper, scooping her out of the wheelchair and carrying her shell-shocked body inside the bus. I feel her body sag and relax in my arms, assuring me that she'd fallen asleep. I smile and gently set her on the couch. I walked back out and gave a hesitant hug to Juliet. "Bye." I said.

"Talk later." She smiled, jogging to her bus.

I shook my head and walked back to my bus. I shut the door and we started up again. I slid behind Roxanne on the couch, wrapping my arms around her. Promising myself that I wasn't going to let this fail.

"Dude, you look smitten." Jake laughs.

I sigh and chuckle. "No, but I'm definitely ready to deal with this now."

"What do you mean?" Ashley asks.

"I mean I'm sort of excited to see where this goes." I smile. "Plus if she's a BVB fan she can't be that hard right?" I ask.

The guys agree.

I close my eyes and bury my face into Roxanne's raven hair. Breathing in it's fried, yet somehow sweet scent. I release any tension in my lungs before letting myself drift to sleep.

***

First thing I register when I wake up: Someone is screaming.

Second thing: Roxanne isn't in my arms.

Third thing: Open your fucking eyes dipshit....

My eyes fly open and I sit up, seeing Roxanne screaming at the top of her lungs in the entryway to the hall in the bus. I jump out of my seat, running to her.

"What's wrong, what happened?" I ask her, my fingers gently wrapping around her arms.

"Y-- You're A-- A-- A-- Andy-- B-- B-B-B-B--" She stutters.

"Andy Biersack, these are the rest of the Black Veil Brides. And you're Roxanne. Our new friend for Project: Damage." I smile, helped her fragile frame stand up.

She bawls and stuffs her face into my chest. "Mmmfmfmmffmfmm." She says. Her tone changing but none of her words forming.

"What?" I ask.

She pulls her face out of my chest. "I-- I love you guys." She sobs. "You're my heroes."

I grin. "Good. Well I can tell you, you get to be with us for awhile." I boop her nose and she laughs.

"And you'll keep me safe from...." She turns her voice into a whisper. "....the things that want to kill me....?"

"Yes Roxy, I will." I hug her and she leans against me. I sit on the couch and let her curl up in my lap.

***

ROXANNE'S POV:

I didn't know if I was shaking, or if the wall I was leaning against was shaking.

The only reason I wasn't freaking out and screaming my head off in the middle of this restaurant was that Andy was holding my hand and making sure I was close to him. I brought my fingers to my mouth and began to vigorously chew on my nails.

"Roxy, our food's coming any minute, don't fill up on fingernails." He chuckles and I blush, letting my hair fall in front of my face.

"O-- Okay Andy...." I whisper. I hear an 'Awwwwwwww.' Come from Ashley and CC and I blush ever deeper, pulling my hair over my face.

"It's okay." Andy reassures me, hugging me close. I nod slowly and stand on the seat, peeking over the booth to the rest of the people in the restaurant. And within a few seconds Andy was already patting my leg and signaling me to sit back down. I did and saw the man with our food passing it out to all of us. Before he handing my plate to me I stopped him.