32

Haley Scott

I have never felt more secure or more comfortable than in Jason's arms.

I enjoy the sensation of the tingles, which do not seem to stop circulating through my body.

After our very intense make out session I cuddled up against him, much to his delight, and gently play with his fingers.

I busied myself with Jason's fingers, because I am honestly a bit shy after our kiss and embarrassed as well. Do not get me wrong, it definitely was the best kiss I ever received, but I was shocked about how needy I became. I absolutely loved his stamp of possession on my neck and instantly realized that I wanted Jason to have one as well.

With Dean I was never like that and my behavior with Jason is just so thought-provoking.

I am glad that Jason is able to control himself, because I am definitely not sure if I could hold myself back, if he kisses and touches me like that. Although I know that I am definitely not ready to get more intimate with Jason I catch myself wanting to.

"I want to take you on a date tomorrow.", Jason suddenly tells me and I look smilingly up at him.

I am sure my eyes have lightened up, because the sheer imagination of spending more time with Jason makes me so unbelievably happy.

However, my smile falls when I remember that my parents come back tomorrow evening.

"I'd love to, but my parents will return in the evening and Matt too."

However, Jason does not give in so easily and he suggests: "Then lets do something for lunch."

I happily nod my head at him and shyly ask: "Are you really going to spend the night here?"

Jason looks gently at me and replies: "I really want to, but if you don't want me to.."

"I want you to stay!", I immediately interrupt him and Jason chuckles, which has me blushing.

"Then I'm staying!"

"What about your mom?", I ask him worriedly and Jason briefly kisses me.

"You're so sweet, you know that? Firstly, she's a grown-up and secondly when I told her that I'm going to spend the night at your house she was practically glowing with happiness.", Jason explains.

Confused I want to know: "Why's that?"

Jason grins and responds: "She's glad her only son is finally showing an interest in a girl."

I smile at that, but then ask: "But didn't you say you had girlfriends before."

"I did, but I never brought them home to meet my mom.", Jason states and my eyes widen.

"Never?"

Jason shakes his head in denial and then smiles gently at me: "You were the first."

I giggle and say: "But we weren't together back then."

Jason shrugs and tells me: "Doesn't matter, I already wanted you and my mom was already crazy about you."

I blush and kiss him softly on his lips. Jason smiles into our kiss and smirks.

"You like me saying that I want you, don't you?"

My cheeks heat up even more, but I manage to respond: "I love it."

"You're going to hear it a lot from now on, baby! Now that you're finally mine!", Jason tells me huskily and my insides melt when he calls me baby.