Chapter 3 - Trust

Chapter 3 - Trust

[Alexander’s POV]

 Nagising na lang ako na masakit ang bandang ulunan ko, nakaramdam din ako ng matinding init at hindi makagalaw.

Ahh it hurts..What the hell happen? The last thing I remember is that i was taking a bath, then when im done something hard got my head..

“who are you..” narinig kong tanong ni sheila sa’kin.

Who am i? oh shit! I guess she found out!

Agad akong tumingin kay sheila at nakita ko ang galit sa mata niya..habang hawak-hawak nito ang isang kahoy?

Kahoy yung malakas na tumama sa ulo ko?kahoy ang nagpatumba sa’kin isang manipis na kahoy? She’s that strong? To think na kahoy ang nagpatumba sakin. I better stop this nonsense thinking, I have to find ways of explaining things to her.

“hey, sheila let me explain…” sabi ko sa habang pinipilit kong makalawa sa pagkakatali.

“I said who are you!!” sigaw nito sa’kin

“I’m Alex, Alexander Dekeizer..” pag-amin ko sa kanya..

“Liar! First you claim that your romualdo parunggit and now your telling me your Alexander Dekeizer? Who are you?”

“you can check the ID on my bag and even my passport, im telling the truth im Alexander Dekeizer!”

“let see if you really are telling the truth.” Bantang sabi nito sa kin.

You’ll see...

Hinalughog nito ang gamit ko at kinuha ang passport at ilan sa mga identification card ko. Pagkatapos ay malakas nitong binasa ang nakasulat na pangalan.

“Alex Madrigal, and this one is also Alex Madrigal, also this one..”

Marahas akong napatingin kay sheila.

SHIT! I forgot, i told lorenzo to change my name so that they couldnt follow me!..

“liar! Siguro marunong ka rin mag-tagalog at nagkukunwari ka lang!”

“hey, I cant understand you and sorry, I have to lie to..to save my identity..and trust me I’m not a bad guy you were already thinking about..”

“Really? You lied to me twice! How can i trust you? It would be better if you leave at once! Before I call someone to help me get rid of you!!”

“I have to lie because.. because I runaway from my suppose wedding and at the airport, there are some guys who are after me, my supposedly bride is after me..” pag-gagawa ko nang kwento na sinabayan ko pa ng pag-arte.

It was a good thing that I know how to act. She dont need to know everything.

“Why did you runaway?”

“It was a shot wedding that i didnt plan for... And also I have this belief that the one I should marry is the one that I love and not the one that I didn’t...” totoong sabi ko sa kanya.

“Is it really true? How can i be sure that you’re telling me the truth?”

Tumingin ako ng diretso sa mga mata niya. “You have my word. My word is enough for you to trust me, i wont hurt you or do something you wouldnt like, I just need some place to stay, please let me stay, I would do anything, anything in return. Just let me stay.”