When you have nightmares

Natsu: "It's okay, I will burn what ever tries to hurt you, because I love you, and nobody can change that I'm your boyfriend. Even is Gray is very jealous cause I have a girlfriend earlier than him. 😈"

Gray: "Are you okay? Jeez, you scared me for a second. Don't worry, I will not let you get hurt. Go back to sleep, I am here with you. 😁"

Sting: "Woah, you screamed pretty loudly. What's wrong? Nightmare? It's okay, it's not real, just a nightmare. Or maybe I shall show you my abs so you will fall asleep and have a dream about me? 😉"

Rogue: "Hey, you okay? Don't be scared, it's just a nightmare isn't it? It's not real, so don't be afraid! I am here for you anytime, anywhere. I can get Frosh here if you want. He is just so cute right? 😊"

Gajeel: "Hey, what's wrong? Don't scream like that! I will punch that person or monster with iron if you want me to! Go back to sleep, I will protect you!😴" *Immediatly sleeps after that.*

Lyon: "Are you okay beautiful? Do you need a glass of water? Or your favourite food? Or an ice pack? I can make one for you! Oh it's a nightmare, don't worry, I will run with you if the monsters come into our house. Just the thought of that makes my legs jelly, and my heart will best faster because I can carry you while running! HAHAHA!"

Sorry I'm not updating too much, SCHOOL, EXAMS, HOMEWAARK, STUFF. 😱😱😭😭😭