How crazy are the both of you together?

Natsu : Well, on a scale of 1 - 10, I would rate between 7058-35768. Cause if he goes crazy and burn a whole village, and the fire spreads to another, then another, then another, you will go BASSSUUUKEE and murder him. So you both are compatible together.

Gray: 1-5. Cause he is cool, and you are cool with his coolness, but him and Natsu fighting makes your head pound, cause their insults at each other are LAAAME compared to your insults.

Sting: 53646433565645-61313356564646434664656. I totally typed in random numbers.

I mean, he is an idiot...
Okay tbh, 66-77 cause he goes around acting like an idiot, and you're sick of his idiotic manners, and he shows his abs, and you nosebleed, you faint, you wake up, smack him, then nosebleed again, and faint again.

Rogue: 0-1. He is too 'Cannot Smile At All' to be crazy. I mean, look at his frog, and him being all "FROOOOOOOO" while he looks for him. Then tries to bribe you to not go by using Frosh, how normal.

Gajeel: SHOOBIDOBA! YOU CAUGHT MY EYEEEE yeah. 999-9999. Him singing like an angel, and you encouraging him. WOOHOO! HOW NOT CRAZY ARE YOU BOTH GOING TO GET? MAYBE 0% NOT CRAZY! WOOOO!

Lyon: 5-100 cause ya know, nobody knows is he is going to cling onto you. or suddenly scream and shout cheesy love lines to you. And you're like STFU! and he goes "NEVVAAAR! DID YOU FALL FROM HEAVEN? CAUSE YA LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL" "HELL YEAH, IT DUD HURT WHEN I WAS CRAWLING OUT FROM HELL!"
"THEN YOU'RE A BEAUTIFUL DEVIL"
"GOD DAMMIT LYON!"

That's how crazy I would think you both are. Hope this doesn't make you angry or bored any further cause I sure am bored. And writing nonsense is my specialty!