sick 8

sorry its been forever, i didnt think anyone would be interested in this story

but i will continue it for those who do like it! hope you guys like this chapter! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i woke up, i was still cuddling with Valerie who was still asleep. i uncoiled myself from her and stretched with a big yawn, making her stir and flutter those beautiful eyes open. with a smile, i leaned down and pressed a light kiss to her cheek.

"good morning." she weakly smiled back and looked like she was having trouble replying.

"are you ok, Valerie?" i frowned when she struggled again for an answer. her eyes were hooded and she looked really pale. i pressed my hand to her forehead.

"your burning up." i thought for a bit before speaking to her again. "Valerie, did something happen to you in the woods while i was gone? did you lie to me when you said those men didnt see you?" she looked troubled before nodding and pulled up her shirt revealing a red dot thats starting to swell up on her stomach.

"they shot you with a dart gun?" she shrugged, ill take that as she didnt know what they shot her with. whatever it was, they were putting something in her. the dot looked a lot bigger than what you would get from a dart.

"Valerie, i need you to stay still. what im going to do is re-open the wound and taste your blood a little. if i do that then i will be able to know what they injected you with ok?" she looked worried but nodded hesitantly.

i kissed her forehead before using one of my claws to carefully draw blood from the dot, making her wimper a little. when the blood started to slowly ooze out, there was something clear coming out with it. i wiped it off with my finger and inspected it, before putting it on my tongue for a taste. i felt my eyes widen from the shock of what they put into her. without hesitating or telling her what i was doing, i made the wound bigger and began to suck on it. i heard her gasp but i continued, i had to get as much out of her system as i could. a few minutes passed before i stopped, with a mouthful of blood and venom/sedative i ran to the bathroom and spat it down the drain. using my speed, i found a first aid kit and went back to Valerie.

"im so sorry i didnt warn you first. but i had to get most of that out of you or else you could have died." she jumped up with surprise only to lay back down. with a sigh i disinfected the cut and put gauze on it to stop the bleeding.

"they most likely thought you were me, thats why they shot at you, that is until they heard where i really was. what they injected you with was meant for me, they discovered a way to sedate me for a while without burning it off so quickly. what they basically did was mix my venom with strong sedative so it would coninuously flow through my veins. venom has no affect on me but when put together with sedative that could knock out a human for an hour or two, it will have an affect on me." she nodded in understanding before trying to speak again. i shook my head at her and gently tucked her in.

"you need to rest as much as possible, i dont know how much is in your system but moving around a lot will only make you weaker. are you hungry?" she relaxed against the pillows and nodded. i smiled and kissed her forehead, before heading downstairs to the kitchen. when i started on some eggs, Max wandered in.

"hey boy, where have you been?" he huffed and sat down by my feet. i smiled.

"rough night for you too huh?" he growled before sniffing and whining towards the stairs. "dont worry, she'll be ok. well, at least i hope she will, i dont know how much venom is in her system and its been flowing through her all night." he whimpered and nudged my leg to get my attention. he looked towards the stairs one more time before wagging his tail.

"thanks boy. i needed a little comfort." he looked back up at me with his toungue hanging out of his mouth in a funny way. i chuckled a little before turning my attention back to finnishing breakfast for Valerie. i hope she feels better, it could become deadly for her if her amune system wont be able to get rid of it.

once i finnished breakfast i put it all on a plate and started heading upstares. when i entered the room the first thing i saw was Valerie in a deep sleep. other than her pale face she looked so peaceful and relaxed, i didnt want to wake her but she needed all her strength to get through this. i set the plate on the night table and kissed her forehead.

"baby? baby, can you wake up for me? breakfast is ready and you need to eat." i pecked her lips. her eyes opened slowly and looked clouded over. my gut clenched as i felt her forehead again, she was slightly cooler than before. thank god i dont know what i would do if she had gotten worse.

"come on, lets get you sitting up so you can eat ok?" she nodded her head and looked like she just wanted to go right back to sleep. thats good, the more she sleeps and eats then she'll be able to get through this soon. with venom, the more you move the faster it works because of your blood pumping faster than when your relaxed. if she starts to pannick or do anything that with get her heart rate to pick up, that would make things a lot more difficult than it should be.

using my tail to keep her steady from falling sideways, i reached over for the food and set it on her lap. as she slowly put food in her stomach, i couldnt help but feel her soft skin against my tail. my tail slowly started to coil under her shirt and around her stomach, just to feel a little more of her. i couldnt resist her. i felt a tap on my hand and looked up to see that she was finnished with her food, she was giving me a confused look. i need to think of something to say that wont creep her out.

"i thought you would like to get up and take a shower, especially after what happened last night." she thought for a minute and bit her lip, i wished i could kiss those lips. then i saw the look she gave me.

"do you need help standing?" a little color came to her cheeks as she nodded. i smiled at her, glad that im able to make her blush even in the state she's in.

"dont worry, i wont look or anything. ill keep my back turned and i promise to keep my tail only around your waist. sound better?" she looked down, thinking about her options im guessing. finally she nodded and started to get up.

i unwrapped my tail from her and picked her up bridal style, carrying her to the bathroom and sat her on the sink. i went to the bathtub and tested the water, when it was a good temperature i set the knob on shower and went back to her. i helped her get on her feet and made sure my tail was securely around her before turning around. she undressed cautiously and slowly before heading to the shower, my tail holding most of her weight. i sat down on the toilet seat and waited for her to finnish, the water felt good so im going to take a shower when i get her settled into bed again. when she finnished, i used my tail to lead her to sit down on the edge of the bathtub and handed her a towel before getting up to get her clothes. after she was dressed into her pajamas, i tucked her into bed. she fell asleep instantly.

"feel better soon, baby." i kissed her lips and was about to go in the bathroom when Max trotted in and jumped on the bed next to her.

"try not to move around so much, she needs her rest." with that said, he laid down and put his head on her stomach.

i nodded before going to the bathroom and taking my own shower. the water felt so nice that i decided to turn the shower into a well needed bath. as i laid there, my thoughts wandered to Valerie's condition. back at the lab, this was normal. i heard about their reports of what was happening when a little venom is in a human's system, depending on the person of how long it takes it actually works out for them and they do get better. but this is different, shes going to be tired all the time due to the sedative and venom working together against her. but the sedative is in its own way helping her, if she's almost always sleeping for a while then her immune system will work better and defeating the venom from spreading too fast and killing her. i just hope that we wont be discovered while shes still sick, they would be more determined to take her away from me. and i refuse to let that happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys liked it!!!