Part 11- Bella's Sacrifice

(Here is part 11 hope everyone likes it and sorry if it will make you cry)

Baelfire's POV:

Once Coral's frozen spell wore off we were able to move "Come on Papa we have to warn Pan and the others" I said looking at him.

"You go ahead Bae I'll try to stop Coral" he said.

I looked at the path they took then back at him "Becareful Papa" with that said I took off towards Pan's camp when I got there I saw Emma with Henry "Bae?" I looked to see Alexis "Hey Alex" I smiled then Henry came running up to me "Dad you're alive!" he said hugging me I hugged him back then Emma walked up looking at me like I'm a ghost "You're alive?"

"Yeah but we have a major problem on our hands"

Henry pulled away "What is it?"

"Bella is going to give Coral her heart to save Henry"

"What?!" Alexis yelled then covered her mouth when Felix walked out of his tent "Alexis what's wrong?" he asked walking over I told him what I said his eyes widen and ran to Pan's tent then the next thing we know Pan runs out of his tent and flys towards skull rock Felix and everyone else gathered around "Pan said to go to fairy territory and take care of the lost children he's going to save Bella" he said and we all headed out but not Henry, Tink and Pepper.

Tink's POV:

When everyone lefted camp I looked at Pepper "Pepper, do you think we can take care of that croc so it won't go after anyone?" I asked, she looked away thinking "It can be dangerous" then looked back at me "But we can try"

"Then I'm coming with you" Henry said staning next to us we looked at him "Henry it's too dangerous. This croc could kill you" Pepper said to him.

"Bella is giving her heart to save me the least I can do is help. Please"

We looked at each other then back at him "Okay Henry but stay very close to us" I said as we went to the beach.

Bella's POV:

I sat in a boat Coral sat at the head of it Derek sat in between us rowing I glanced over at the dark water "Where's your crocodile?" I asked her.

"Oh he's near the shore to make sure no one can stop us" she answered.

"And Peter?"

"That's when I come in" Derek said "If Pan tries to stop it then I'll kill him" when he said that I glared at him dangerously "You kill him I'll rip out your shadow out myself"

He smirked "How can you when you'll be dead?" I continued to glare at him then looked at skull rock once we got there Coral get off first then me and Derek we walked to where the eyes were I looked around then looked out towards Neverland 'Please forgive me Peter' I thought turning around to see Coral was gone "Where's Coral?" I asked Derek.

"She stepped out to talk to someone" he answered leaning against the wall.

Coral's POV:

I stood there looking at the wall till I sensed him and smirked "I knew you would come" I turned to see Rumple "But you can't be here for Bella"

"I know what you plan to do after she gave you her heart and I will not let you take Henry's"

"And why is he so important to you all the sudden?" I asked.

"Because he's my grandson" I stepped towards him a little "You gave me my magic back and it came with a price so his heart will be mine" I said.

"Then I'll stop you" he pulled out pandora's box I chuckled darkly and with a wave of my hand it ended up in my hand "Thank you Rumple"

He looked at me shocked "No!" I opened it red smoke came out and took him inside it "Now I have a heart to take" I turned and walked to where Bella and Derek are I handed pandora's box to him "Make sure no one get this" I said.

He looked at it and took it "I will guard it with my life" he said and looked back at me "When she gives you her heart and you take Henry's you'll give hers back and make her fall in love with me"

I smirked "As long as you make sure Pan is dead"

Bella's POV:

I stood there looking at Neverland one last time praying everyone will forgive me "Are you ready Bella?" Coral asked.

I closed my eyes for a minute then reopened them "Yes" I turned to her she walked up me, took my hand and waved her hand over it my hand started to glow a little then looked at her "All set Bella" she said letting go of my hand and looked at me.

I looked back at my hand then took out my heart I cried a little "I love you Peter Pan" I said then put my heart into her chest "Bella No!" I heard Peter's voice then blacked out.

Peter's POV:

I caught Bella before she hit the ground and gently laid her down "Bella" I checked her pulse, nothing "Bella please wake up" I kissed her to see if she would wake up with true love's kiss, still nothing.

"Bella" I started to cry then cradled her in my arms kissing the side of her head "Don't worry Pan you'll see her soon but sadly when I take Henry's heart and give hers back you won't be around" Coral said I looked up at her glaring and shaking with rage she smirked then turned to Derek "Have fun" with that said she walked out.

I looked at him as he walked over pulling out a dagger "I'll be sure to tell her you died trying to save her"

"You will not get the chance" with that said I reappeared at camp I picked her up and carried her bridal style to my tent and laid her on the bed "I will get your heart back Bella" I took her hand and kissed it "I promise" I said and walked out towards fairy territory.

(Sorry if it kinda sucked but hope everyone likes it ^_^)

Read, Vote, Comment Please and Thank You