Part 1- A Cursed Life

Bella's POV:

Years have passed now everyone still don't know who they really are Regina the evil queen is the mayor of the town Storybrooke but she doesn't know I still have my memories but I play along as a young girl who lost her parents in a car accident and is living on her own, I see Snow as her cursed self Mary Margaret whenever I walke around town I also see Rumplestiltskin but I keep my distance from him.

I live in a one bedroom apartment I don't go to school because I don't like and times have change since me and Alex run away, I work full time at Granny's Diner I look 18 years old but I'm 16 so I made up a fake I.D. so I can work and not go to school.

Every night before I go to bed I go on the rooftop of the apartment building to look at the stars and see the second star to the right I would stare at it for hours thinking Peter is staring at it too.

New things have started to change in Storybrooke Regina has a son who she adopted when he was a baby and his name is Henry, he's 10 years old. I sometimes see him at Granny's, around town or babysit him he's a nice kid I can picture him as a lost boy.

I sat at the kichen table in my apartment drawing a picture of Peter I smile as I drew it I was half-way done with it till there was knock on the door, I got up and opened it to see Henry "Henry, why are you here?"

"I have to ask you something" he said letting himself in.

He walked over to the kichen table as I closed the door he saw the drawing of Peter and turned to me "So it is true you still have your memory"

I looked at him confused "What are you talking about Henry?"

He set his book bag down, opened it and pulled out a book that said 'Once Upon A Time' my jaw dropped and remembered what Tiger Lily said to me about the child who has the heart of the truest believer 'The child will come to you after he reads about your story in a book called 'Once Upon A Time' I looked at him 'He has the heart of the truest believer' "You read my story?"

"Yes"

"Does your mom know about this book?" I asked.

"No she doesn't"

"Then let's keep it that way if she finds out that I still have my memories she can do something to me even though she doesn't have any magic"

He nodded in understanding and sat down at the kichen table I sat down next to him and looked at the drawing of Peter "You really miss him, don't you?"

I sighed "Very much" I moved the drawing and had him open his book to the page where it talks about the Savior "So who is the Savior?" I aksed.

"Emma. Snow White and Prince Charming's daughter, she's also my real mom"

"Does your mom know about that?"

"No but I'm going to Boston to talk to her"

"Henry you can't go alone"

"And you can't come with me"

He does have a point if anyone tried to leave Storybrooke Regina's Shieff Graham will stop you or you would get into a car accident "Okay you have a point there, so what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to tell her that I'm staying the night at your apartment to help me with a book report" he said picking up my home phone and dialed him home number.

"And what book should I say?"

"Any book" he handed me the phone when Regina answered "Hello?"

"Hi Regina this is Rebecca (my cursed name)"

"Hi Rebecca how are you?"

"I'm good. I'm calling to let you know that Henry will stay the night at my apartment I'm helping him with a book report"

"Really? What book?"

"Mody Dick"

"Okay. Well you two have fun"

"We will" I hung up before she could say bye and looked at him "You becareful, okay?"

He nodded "I will" and walked to the bus stop, later that night I went on the rooftop and looked at the second star to the right "Peter" I stayed on the roof for about 2 hours then went to my apartment change into my pajams a black tank top and black sweat pants, I laid down on my bed, closed my eyes and was fast asleep dreaming of Peter and Neverland.

The next morning I went to work at Granny's having a good day till Regina walked in and sat down I walked over gave her a menu "What would like?" I asked.

"I would like for you to tell me why you and Henry lied to me"

I looked at her she looked at me "Lied to you about what?" I asked acting like I don't know what she was talking about.

"Stop lying to me Rebecca. Henry came home last night with a woman who is his birth mom"

I shrugged "Guess he must have lefted while I was sleeping" I said and walked away, a couple of days went by Henry has me apart of his secret mission to help break the curse along with Emma who doesn't believe his story book about her of anyone else including mine.

I walked home from Granny's when Shieff Graham pulled up and got out of the car along with his new deputy Emma "Sorry bither you Rebecca but we need to talk to you" Graham said.

"About what?"

"Your I.D." Emma said "Can I see it please?"

I took it out and showed it to her she looked at it then back at me "Rebecca this I.D. is fake"

"You'll have to come with us to the station" Graham said.

I knew what that meant I would be sent to an orphanage I would rather live in the forest than an orphanage, I punched Graham in the face and took off running to my apartment Emma was behind me yelling at me to stop once I made it to my aparment building I ran in and locked the door.

I packed some clothes and other stuff I grabbed the drawing of Peter fold it and put it in my inner jacket pocket, I went over the window opened it and climbed down it before I could make it out towards the forest something hit my head hard and knocked me out before I blacked out I looked to see who hit me and saw Rumplestiltskin holding his cane.

"Hello Bella" then blacked out.

(Hope everyone likes it and sorry if it kinda sucks. Part 2 will be out soon ^_^)