Whiskey lullaby

I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT ONLY FALA ROSE!!!!

" Shut up!" I heard the normally nice guy yell. " I'm sorry." He sighed as he looked down at me in shame.

" Why? Why are you sorry?" I asked sitting up painfully to see a big scar running up my stomach and that I was healing very quickly. I then heard a lot of shocked gasps and then jasper had me in his arms and was spinning me around. I winced and groaned as Jasper quickly said his sorry's and cradled me like a baby in his cold arms. This causing the Sam to growl and pull me out of Jaspers arms roughly causing me to cry out in pain and tears to slide down my face.

I cried into Sam's chest both in me missing him and the pain he had just caused me. " Sam." I cried into his chest as he stroked my head lovingly and repeated the same sh sound.

" Calm down baby girl.. Sam is here now." He whispered and kissed my head and sat me back down on the hospital bed gently. " What the hell where you thinking?!" Sam thundered as he stormed over to Jace as he shook violently.

" Sam don't!" I screamed and then cried out as I tried to sit up and the guys quickly stopped me. " Jace!" I screamed as Sam began to glare furiously at the vampire.

" Oh you have a nick name for him now!" Sam yelled at me as he pointed to Jasper.

" Yes Sam! Every sense you traded me for your precious secret! He was there when you decided not to be!" I screamed as every cell in my body ached and screamed at me for the chaos.

Suddenly Sam growled, walked out, and slammed the door loudly causing me to look at my lap as tears streamed down my face causing Jake to automatically hug me and kiss my for head. Jake was like my big brother when my actual big brother was to busy with his werewolf issue though no body knows about that. " Hey guys." I whispered as they formed a line and each kissed my for head though I didn't look at any of them.

" Hey, Rose." They replied all teary sounding. " Where have you been?" Jake asked as he stood beside Embry and Quil.

" To hell and back." I whimpered as I traced my scars on my stomach.

" So what's the story on you and Cullen." He motioned to Jasper.

" Oh Jace!" I said brightly as Jasper walked over to me, sat down, and grabbed my hand like my brother should have done. " Well one day dad needed money. I was there. Jasper stopped him." I shortened the story drastically.

" What exactly did he do?" Jacob growled as his grip on my hand got tighter causing me to automatically and subconsciously sort of like pass out. Its like when my mind completely spaces out. I don't feel anything, see anything, hear anything, or even think anything all I do is stare straight a head.

Suddenly I was being cradled and carried some where causing me to snap out of my trance. " Calm down, princess.. We are taking you to out house so Carlisle can still take care of you and Sam can't hurt you." He whispered as he walked out of the hospital until he got to the tree line, he then ran in vampire speed all the way to his house.

" Hello again, pretty people." I sighed as Jasper gently laid me down on the couch. 

" Hello, princess." They all greeted causing happiness and love to well up inside of me as I laughed though it caused me pain. " You have go tot stop laughing. Your hurting yourself!" Rose laughed shocking the people around us.

" You will learn there is no stopping her from laughing." Jasper smiled at me causing me to giggle and the people to glance between the two vampire's in shock. " It's like even after all this has happened she doesn't care." He shook his head.