Broken Hearted

I DON'T OWN TWILIGHT ONLY FALA ULEY!

" Fala come back!" My father yelled as I continued to run down the road with tears streaming down my face. " Fala! Get back here now!" He yelled angrily as I was picked up in cold, strong arms. " Let her go. She is mine." He snarled at the four golden eyed people.

" I am sorry but I cannot do that." Said the blond haired boy who held me close to his chest and tilted his head down towards mine in a protective way causing me to hide my face in the crook of his neck.

" Fine. I don't want her anyways. Don't worry Fala. They will leave you within a second then you will be alone. They will leave you just like your mother did. " My father, Joshua, smirked at me with an evil glint in his eyes.

I growled and snarled as I shook in the mans arms. " Let her go, Jasper. She needs this." The blond girl smirked as she put her hand on Jasper's shoulder.

As soon as he let me down I simply stood face to face with my father. " You are a sad excuse for a man. I refuse to sink to your disgusting level. I hope you finally get over yourself. And my mother didn't leave me. She died and then you left." I said and turned around.

" Ha! You are sad excuse for a daughter. I hope these blood suckers kill you." He laughed evilly causing me to growl and snap around.

I then punched him square in the nose causing it to crack loudly and spew blood. " Just because they are vampires does not mean they are evil... Like you." I growled and turned to the thankful vampires.

" How did you do that?" I heard the big boom.

" You people did not deserve that." I smiled kindly at the three men and girl. " Thank you." I said as I glanced at my now unconscious father and started walking in an unknown direction.

Tears fell uselessly down my face as I continued to walk . " Where is she going?" I heard the girl ask. " Edward." She demanded then I suddenly felt like someone was reading my mind causing me to clear my mind hurriedly.

" All I got was useless tears and unknown direction." He sighed. " She pushed me out before I could get anything more.. Which is extremely hard to do." He furrowed his eyebrows as I continued walking away from the group.

Suddenly I was being picked up by cold arms once again. " You forgot about me.. Didn't you?" I heard Jasper ask sadly.

" Of course not, cowboy. Why do you think I punched my father in the face, Jace.' I said using his nickname I had given him when I was like seven. I then fell asleep in Jasper's arms as the others gave me confused looks.

I heard several gasps and cries of sympathy as I felt two hands petting my head affectionately. " Jasper how do you know her?" The one petting me whispered.

" She was being attacked by her fathers friends.. I stopped them." He whispered as he pressed a kiss on the top of my head. " Come on.. Wake up, princess." He said with concern dripping from his words.

I felt something pop inside of me ad my heart stop momentarily causing me to arch my back and groan. " Carlisle!" Jasper yelled frantically as he put his hand to my stomach.

" Oh calm down.. Her body is repairing itself. Whatever that man did when you left damaged her. But she fought. Definantly a fighter." Carlisle laughed.

" Oh I know.. You should have seen those guys when I found her. Two broken noses, ribs, and hands... She did not want them touching her." Jasper shook his head and kissed my head.

" Who would have?" I finally spoke up as I strained to get into a sitting position, my comment getting Jasper to laugh and stare at me with brotherly love in his eyes.

I sighed and looked at my lap feeling like i was nothing. I looked out the window and around the room, spotting a sketch pad my eyes lightened automatically. The pixie girl smiled and handed it to me. "Thank you." I smiled and began drawing a picture of my brother. I titled it Sam Uley on the very top of the paper.

 As soon as I got done drawing I immediately felt pain. " Carlisle what's wrong with her?!" Jasper yelled as he gripped my hand, sensing my pain.

" I don't know." He said with furrowed eyebrows as he examined me quickly with the tools he had in the upstairs room we I was currently laying in. " Ah... Something must have happened before you got there.. She has eternal bleeding. I don't know how I didn't see it before. I am taking her to the hospital." He said frantically as Jasper jumped up and the two of them ran in vampire speed to the hospital with me in Jasper's arms. " Get me a room now!" Carlisle yelled and followed.

He laid me down on the hospital bed and forcibly removed Jasper's iron grip from my hand and pushed him out of the room. " Jace!" I screamed in fear as Carlisle continued to push him away. " No... No! NO please!" I screamed as Carlise locked the door and hook me to something causing me to feel nothing and fall asleep quickly.

" No! Rose!" I heard a total of nine people yell. " Do something!" I heard Jasper and someone else yell as someone else broke into tears.