nine

10.25.16 - 10:26AM
song: downpour - ioi

it was our break time inside the dance studio. i ate an apple, sitting besides ayeon and jaehee.

apparently, ayeon was the girl who was suppose to be my roommate. until now, she doesn't have one. they were the only girls i talk to. probably because they were fast learners too, and they barely make mistakes when dancing. we kind of relate to a lot of things when we're talking.

i'm not trying to boast about it, but the three of are the best when it comes to practicing not unlike the others who can't do a basic hand movement right.

that was according to jaehee.

"hyeri looks like she got punished again." jaehee spoke making all of us look at her.

i shrugged. "probably a file report."

as a trainee, when you ended up making a mistake, they'll either punish you by making you ran around the studio while singing, or by making a report where you write what you did wrong and apologize sincerely for it.

"minhee-ah," ahyeon said as i turned to her. "i almost forgot, the manager asked if i have a roommate."

"what did you say?" jaehee asked.

"well, i said yes and mentioned minhee but told him that got7 asked her to move in their dorm."

"and then," she continued, her eyes widening. "he asked me where you were. he wants to talk you."

i was stunned. i'm pretty sure he already knows, and he agreed to it.

"when?"

"i'm not sure. maybe as soon as possible. you know how impatient he gets."

i sighed. i don't dislike our manager at all, because i'm always on his good side and he never gave me a punishment before, but he's too harsh and rude to the other trainees who can't keep up and does a single mistake.

my feet wobbled as i walk out after i asked for permission to our dance instructor. i glanced at the elevator before deciding to take the stairs to loose weight. soon enough, i was standing right in front of his office with chest pains since this is making me hella nervous.

i knocked on his door twice before i heard his clear voice. "come in,"

when he saw me entered, he smiled brightly, too bright if you ask me, standing up from his seat. "ah, han minhee-ssi."

i bowed my head to him before looking up and giving him a tight smile.

"you're probably wondering why i asked for you, right?"

i nodded my head, not having the courage to speak.

"you see, got7's manager has talked to me recently." he stated, his bright ass smile still on his face. "got7 must be busy in the past few days, huh?"

"yes, they have been busy because of they were working on their new album."

"so you do know that they have an upcoming album." he replied as i avoided his eyes. "that's the thing, minhee. you need to move out from their dorm until the album is release, because they don't want any information spreading about it yet."

i was about to say that i understand when he cutted me off.

"uh-uh, i know that you are trust-worthy, and that you'll not leak anything but i'm not the only one in control."

"i understand, sir." i replied emotionless.

"good. well, start packing your things now and moved to ahyeon's room. you should do it today. director's orders." he reasoned out as he made hand gestures.