two

08.26.16 - same day
song: stay - blackpink

"minhee-ah!"

in a blink of an eye, i was engulfed in his arms.

"i missed you so damn much, minhee"

he mumbled at the top of my head since he grew so tall that i can't believe it.

being this close to him, brought back memories. i was the one who left him hanging in the air and i know i should take the blame but fuck it, i miss him.

he didn't forget me. i was so relieved that he didn't.

i pulled away from his hug to respond,

"i'm glad to hear you did."

i forced myself to smile at him. not that i'm not happy to see him because trust me i am but my heart was pounding. i feel like i'm gonna faint any moment.

act casual minhee, act casual.

"i told you bambam didn't forget about you, noona." yugyeom butted in.

bambam gave me an unreadable look when he heard that.

i really want to curse at yugyeom but he looked so innocent that it made me against it.

thankfully, jinyoung appeared.

i take that as my cue to leave and escape.

"hi, i'm minhee, a friend of, uh," i turned around to see jackson, yugyeom, and bambam altogether, gazing at me.

"a friend of the three of them." i finished.

he nods. "i'm park jinyoung, it's finally nice to meet you. i heard a lot about you from the two maknae."

my jaw dropped at that information. i never expected that they still talk about me.

every single day i was always thinking, asking myself if they still remember me.

"o-oh. hopefully, uh, good things." i said before biting my lips to restrain myself from asking questions.

"jinyoung-hyung, are you done cooking?" yugyeom asked before jinyoung nodded.

bambam stood in front of me. "that's good. have you eaten already?"

"not yet but it's okay. i'll be-"

he suddenly grabbed my wrist and yanked me to god knows where. "no, we have a lot to catch up."

bambam led me to the dining room where there's a lot of food prepared, making my taste buds screeching for help.

"sit down." he nodded at the chair he pulled for me.

i bit the insides of my cheeks as i took the seat while he sat beside me.

and afterwards everyone joined in.

"so, minhee, is it really true that you're now a trainee here?"

"yes jack-"

yugyeom hit him. "hyung, stop talking. i already said it earlier."

my brows raised in surprise. what a maknae.

the members laughed at what he did.

"how dare you hit me? after all i did for you," jackson says being a drama queen.

"minhee, you're what? a trainee? in jyp?"

i swallowed my food before answering him. "yes."

"but you're a trainee of yg."