Chapter Two - Violent Examples

Asleep in Stefan's bed, Ashire tossed and turned. Something troubling her mind, or rather someone. As the beautiful blonde turned once again, she let out a groan as an annoyingly familiar voice haunted her dreams.

"Boo."

Mentally rolling her eyes, Ashire didn't make a move to appreciate her god looking asshat of a husband. "Leave me alone Damon, I have no interest of even seeing your face for at least another fifteen years," she muttered.

Placing a hand over his broken heart, he feigned the feeling of hurt. "Baby you wound me emmensely." Frowning slightly when she scoffed but said nothing.

"Go away Damon, no one likes you." Lexi interrupted, entering the room and gaining his attention for the moment.

"Well hello Lexi," he smirked "what an unexpected surprise." The raven haired vampire stole a glance at the blonde girl, feeling a pain of guilt for the last time they had seen each other. Ashire now layed on her back, her eyes not leaving the ceiling which she had found more interesting than the conversation going on at the moment.

A scoff emitted from Lexi's lips yet again, "an unexpected surprise? I think the wrong brother went back highschool." Lexi took the blow at the vampire who still laid beside his long time wife. What sounded like a muffled laugh came from the girl.

Ignoring Lexi's comment, Damon continued to ask, "How long are you here for?" To which Ashire rolled her eyes. She could tell he had a plan cooking somewhere and he was trying to make sure nothing got in the way of his "master" idea. Ashire wasn't bothered with whatever her husband was up to, she came here for Stefan and she didn't plan to stay longer than needed.

"Just for Grandpa Stef's B-day." The younger blonde replied, finally looking over into his captivating blue eyes. The same eyes that had such a big impact at her, all those years ago.

Propping his head up with his hand he pouted, "aww you mean you didn't come all this way to see me?" Lexi had known of the famous on again off again relationship they shared, she found it appalling, seeing as Damon was, well; Damon. But nonetheless didn't say anything against the toxic relationship the two of them had.

Clicking her tongue she smirked to herself, leaning into Damon as if she was going to do something, placing her index finger beneath his chin so they were looking into each other's eyes. "See, the thing is, babe, I think I'd just rather burn alive than spend the day with you." She whispered, rolling her eyes before moving away from him and sitting up in Stefan's bed.

Displeased with her teasing actions, he sighed falling unto his back questioning aloud, "why are you so mean to me?"

Lexi chuckled at the two lowly, while she didn't support it, Lexi sure as hell found it amusing. Lexi, after recovering, answered Damon in a 'duh' tone, as if it were the easiest thing. "Um have you met you? You're not a nice person."

Lifting his hands on the air carelessly, he defended, "well because I'm a vampire." As if that excuse justified all of his terrible actions he had made.

"Yeah well, your vampirism was a curse to my existence. All it did was make you a bigger dick than before." Ashire commented, causing the other to roll his eyes as he began getting tired of her harsh replies.

"Mmm, then teach me to be good." Damon flirted, moving closer to her as if to kiss her. Before he could get close enough, however, Lexi sped around the other side of the bed, angered at his failed attempts at flirting with her best friend.

As Lexi was choking the blonde's partner she sighed in boredom and looked down at her black painted nails. "I'm older and that means I'm stronger. Don't try anything to ruin my time with Stefan, cause I'll hurt you. And you know I can do it."

Damon's reply came out raspy due to the lack of oxygen, "yeah." Was all he muttered out and with that Lexi let him go.

"Oh Lex. You should know by now, Damon only learns by example. Here, allow me." She spoke up in a bored tone, using her vampire speed to reach her vampire husband. Simply snapping his neck in a swift movement, before turning to Lexi who had her mouth slightly ajar. "Well, that was utterly boring. I'm going out. Don't wait up babe." Ashire shrugged, passing Lexi on her way out of Stefan's room.

*

UNEDITED

AND DONT KILL ME IF THIS IS TRASH

I KNOW ITS SUPER BORING BUT I GOT BORED AND BLEH.

ENJOY.

darlinglexa