Chapter One - Happy Birthday, Grandpa Stef

*

A sleeping Stefan jolts awake when the book on his lap falls to the floor. Sitting up, he grabs the book and sets it on the table beside him, and than proceeds to stand up to stretch. The younger Salvatore turns around when he hears the laughter of a girl, furrowing his eyebrows.

Now turned to where he had thought the noise had come from, there was nobody there. The vampire takes a couple steps forward, inspecting the room when a door creeks open. Then across the room, wind began blowing from an open window.

Hestaintly, Stefan walks to the open door and pulls it closed, only to hear more mysterious noise from behind him, causing him to turn around again. He continues to walk towards the noise, then looks up, calling out, "Damon?" The younger of the Salvatores questioning if this was his brother just playing a prank on him.

Two figures circle him before one knocks him to the ground, the other flipping him around and jumping on top of him. The vampire was right in his face, red veins bulging beneath her eyes. "Lexi?" Stefan asked confused, and the blonde smiles. The stronger vampire pulls him to his feet, and Stefan asks, "what are you doing here?"

"How could you even ask that Stef?" A new voice pipes in, sounding offended. She leaned against the wall with a smile on her face. "My my, you look good for being a 162 year old man. Happy Birthday, grandpa Stef."

Stefan glances at the mysterious unnamed blonde, his eyes widening at the sight of his childhood best friend. "I missed you." As Lexi rolls her eyes playfully at her comment.

After pulling Lexi into a hug, she  smiles at him again.

"Happy Birthday."

*

The three vampires were messing around on Stefan's bed. Stefan tickling Ashire who was begging him to stop it, and Lexi laughing at the two.

"I don't know, if some freak shot at me with wooden bullets I'd bail in under sixty." Lexi brought up, glancing at Stefan curiously "and why's a news reporter hunting vampires, anyway?"

"I don't know. I don't know you knows about us, I mean that guy did, there could be others." He replied, pointing at the two blondes, "hey do me a favor. While you're here, please be careful."

Ashire groaned, as Lexi threw her head back dramatically, both girls getting off the bed. "Why stay?" Looking between the two, the obvious reason she didn't want to stay being, Damon. The older, more unintelligent brother, who, she married.

"I'm going to New York for the weekend. Bon Jovi in the Garden. 'Wanted Dead or Alive'. That's our theme song! It'll be a blast." Lexi reasoned, enthusiasm etched into her voice.

Sitting up on the bed, Stefan asked amusedly, "hey do you think he'd remember us? That was a pretty crazy weekend, huh?"

Lexi smirked, pointing both index fingers at him as she backed up slowly. "We can make him remember us."

"Ah, I don't know Lex. Our little Stefan is a good vampire, he's probably sworn off compulsion." Ashire teased, winking at Stefan who had a feigned look of hurt on his face.

"Ouch, Ash. Still as rude as ever."

"You love it."

Lexi groans enthusiastically, "come on! Let's go!" Turning away she mumbles, "I mean what's keeping you here?" Disinterest in her voice, this small town wasn't much.

Stefan sighs, but the smile was still on his face as he replied, "I told you. Her name is Elena."

Ashire scoffed, "little Steffy all grown up. What do you think Lex?" Looking over at her best friend who was holding an old photograph with Kathrine Pierce.

"Let's just hope she's better than the last girl Stefan got all sprung over." She teases, making faces at Stefan causing Ashire to laugh.

The vampire got up from his spot on the bed, approaching Lexi and grabbing the picture out of her hand, "you didn't even know Kathrine." He reminded the older vampire, amused.

Glancing at the other blonde she smirked, "because if I did I would kick her ass. Little bitch.." Lexi smiled at her other best friend who returned it but it left Ashire's face as she thought more of the backstabbing bitch who ruined her life.

"Speaking of - where's Damon?" Ashire asked cautiously, not wanting to run into the completely arrogant yet beautiful man.

*

Vv badly written

Especially for as much time I had to write it.

I'm vv vv sorry

Again, plot credit to the amazing -VoidRoccoCoco