Bestfriends , what would you do without 'em ?

TODAY WAS FRIDAY AND I HAVE A MAJOR TEST.

This was my second to last class. English. English was the class that I felt was the most irrelevant. I mean i'm American. I think I know how to speak English. I don't understand it though. There's like so many freaking rules! Who said "funner" wasn't a word? Exactly. You don't know.

Anyways STORY TIME BITCH!

Hey. Whispered by my friend Gwen

Gwen, shouldn't you be paying attention to the teacher. I mean this lecture seems pretty legit. *Sarcasm* 

Gwen: Since when do you think I give 2 fucks about English, or any classes at this dumb ass school?

How are you passing again?

Gwen: Shit, I be asking myself the exact same questions. But I am. Thats the blessing. Soo, do you wanna come over after practice today.

Sure why not.

Before I knew it. The bell rang. I was on my way to the gym to practice my dance routine for the upcoming talent show. My whole life was dance. Especially after my mom died about 8 years ago. The thing that made dance mean so much more to me was that I did it with my bestfriend since 1st grade; Gwen. Well her name is Gwendolyn. But she thinks its a white girl name. Frankly to me she acts white anyways. <3

(Walking to class, I bumped into Jacob. Aggggain.) << This is just starting to get awkward.

Jacob: Hey.

Whats wrong?

Jacob: Why do you think something is wrong?

You just look sad.

Jacob: I have to go. I'll see you around!

*Mumbling* Yeah, that doesn't sound to promising.

 I just tried to ignore the fact that he acted like I didn't exist. Not once did he even look me in the eye. Somethings not right. I just don't know what. And frankly I don't want to.

Gwen: Hey boo. You ready to dance?

Yeah. What song are we doing?

Gwen: Hmm, I haven't gotten that far. You can chose.

(My thinking face)

We can do, "We All Try" by Frank Ocean.

Gwen: Bruhh, I love that song. 

Hahah, you say bruh like bra.

Gwen: Shut the fuck up. 

Whatever. Lets start.

*The beat drops*

I believe Jehovah Jireh

I believe there's heaven

I believe in war

I believe a woman's temple

Gives her the right to choose, but baby don't abort

I believe that marriage isn't

Between a man and woman, but between love and love

And I believe you when you say that, you've losted all faith

But you must believe in something, something, something

You gotta believe in something

All turns, flips, ballet moves, contemporary, hip-hop, any dance style you can think of. We pulled it together and our routine was hot. 

Gwen: I hope we win.

I don't really care if we do or don't. I just like to dance.

Gwen: And sing.

Smh, thats a secret. 

Gwen: Yeah, yeah whatever.

Your stupid, lets go. (Joking)

We walked to Gwendolyn's car. It was a sky blue bug with a hello kitty sticker on the butt. (Driving to her house)

Gwen: So, I ran inoto this guy..

Oh lord. Whats his name?

Gwen: Well that I don't know. But he's tall, and has these eyes that you drool over. He said he knew you..

HOLD UP! You were talking to Jacob? How the hell, what did he say? 

Gwen: Stay calm. He just asked me if I had your number, and I was like well duhhh. Then I gave him your number and he said he would call or text you later. But before I could say bye, he got a call and his face went from happy to don't fuck with me. So I left.

Yeah, okay. 

Gwen: Why did you spasm out like that? Oooo, you like him. You really really like him. (Her so called singing voice)

Gwendolyn Marie Combs shut the hell up! I do not like him. I don't know him enough to like him. Got it?

Gwen: I know this hoe did not just say my full name? The hell? Girl, you should be glad I love you. And you know what from your response I think you like him and you don't even know it. Thats the sad part. But we will have to talk about this in the house, cause we're here.

Gwendolynlived in the house so big you would think that the Queen and King of England lived there. I mean my house was big, but to me her's was bigger. 

Gwen: Alright, i'm about to go call my mom and see what we are having for dinner. And you can do whatever. I don't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ^^^^^^I just felt like doing that, <3 ANYWAYSSSS BACK TO THE STORY.

I decided to go and take a shower. I went to Gwendolyn 's room and looked in the closet right down the hall from the bathroom to get some towels. After that I walked to the bathroom, put my curly hair in a bun, and jumped in the shower. My showers usually last about 10 minuetes.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Blah, blah, blah. You know what you do in the shower. Okay then, uhh scrub a dub dub in the tub tub tubby.  After I got dressed and put on some American Eagle skinny jeans and a white t-shirt I got a text. Annnnnnnd it was from Jacob.

                             -------Text Convo------

Jacob: Hey?

Is this Jacob?

Jacob: How did you know? (:

Long story.

Jacob: I have time.

Well I don't.

Jacob: Fine then. How was your day?

Why are you texting me?

Jacob: Well, I wanted to say sorry for the way I acted earlier today. I was a little irritated.

Yeah, I could tell. You wanna talk about it?

Jacob: Can we met up somewhere?

Sure. Where? And what time?

 Jacob: Marrietta square at 5.

Alright, i'll see you later then.

*Thinking* that could have probably been the weirdest text conversation ever. But I need to see if Gwen can take me to Marietta Square or if I can just take her car?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALRIGHTY 5 votes AND I'LL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER. THIS ONE WASN'T THAT INTRESTING BUT IT WILL BE. SOOO, STAY TUNED.