Love? What's that ...

Today I decided not to go to school. But it was only because I wasn't feeling to good. The weather was like my feelings at the moment. Dull, depressed, dark, and rainy. Laying in my bed, I turned around and looked at the ceiling. I couldn't help but think of my brother. People tell me not to take it out on myself. But they weren't there; they didn't have to see their only living family left die infront of their own eyes. Especially when you could have been the one to help them. 

AMANDA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HER RIGHT NOW. I'M PISSED. COME DOWN. NOW. GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE. Annd here comes the drama! :3

Me: Bitch what the fuck do you want? Your rude as hell! Do you know that? Its fucking 8:30 in the damn morning. Unlike you, people need sleep and rest. Shit do it one more time and I swear I will punch you in your throat so hard that you start gasping for air. Try me bitch! 

Marissa: Your a damn slut, I should be kicking your ass out of this damn house. Bitch this is my house. I can fuck you up in a heart beat. TRY ME! Shiit.

Me: Your so got damn ignorant. You just took what I said and reversed that shit! You can't do that. Your pathetic. Go try and ruin someone else's life. Cause bitch i've been here for a long time and gone through hell in back! If you wanna hit me. Hit me. Cause you damn whore i'll make your face 20 times uglier than it already is.

Marissa: I got you next time you stupid ass bitch.

Me: Smh, fuck you! I'm gone. I'm leaving!

    This is why ignorant bitches like her shouldn't exist. See how she just backed away? I wish she would have done something. I would have "fucked" her up. She has no idea. Shit now because of her ass I can't even go back to sleep.

(Thinking to myself)

I'm gonna just go to school. Clear my head and maybe when I come back this bitch will be dead cause she choked from drinking bleach.

When I got to school I was even more mad, because I really just how much I hated Marissa and how at this point nothing could change my mood.

But then that all changed when I saw "him". (Yeah, I still don't know his name....Yet)

Hey beautiful.

Me: Yeah, like I look beautiful.

That day I felt no where close to "beautiful". Today was a Thrusday. And I wore my navy sweats, with my brown boots, and a baggy plain white shirt with the Hollister logo at the bottom left hand corner. 

I think you always look beautiful.

Me: I wonder why that is?

What does that mean?

Me: It means that you know nothing about me.

How about you share it?

Me: How about you tell me your name. (Said with a smile)

Its Jacob. 

Me: Your last name?

Don't have one. 

Me: Okay then.

I started to walk off but he grabbed my arm. I gave him that "let go" of me look, but instead he pulled me closer to him.

I make you nervous?

He whispered that in my ear. I soon noticed how deep and smooth his voice was. He made my skin crawl. My spine quiver. For some reason I loved this feeling. The feeling of care, I guess.

 You don't make me nervous. But i'm pretty sure I make you nervous. Don't I?

He yelled.

Jacob: Can I get your number?

I flicked him off, but deep down inside I was hoping that I would see him again. Very soon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 i changed my name to amanda for those of you who read the first chapter and is now confused, PLEASE Comment and vote and PLEASE give me feedback, i would love to continue this story i just need people to tell me what they want ..!! (: