Epilogue

1 year later....

   My baby girl Kimmer was now, 3 months old. I stood by her crib rubbing her back softly as she squirmed around. I was nearly dozing off before I felt Dominic's strong arms wrap around me.

"Come to bed." He spoke while kissing my neck.

I turned and latched onto his shirt,  pressing my lips against his.

"Let me check on the kids." I smiled.

He stepped  back and watched as I made my way up the long hall way. Since Dominic and I had 3 children, we needed a larger home. I walked through the hall and smiled at the pictures of our wedding that hung on the wall. My belly was huge and round in my white gown. The wedding was beautiful and decorated elegantly. I never imagined having my dream wedding to a man I truly love.

    I quickly pushed open Morgan's door and peeked inside. I saw her sleeping peacefully under the heavy pink covers. When I entered Colby's room, he was sprawled out over hid bed. I entered and cut his television off before leaving the room as quietly as possible.

     I walked into the kitchen to fix something to drink and saw that the clock read 1:35. I would normally be sleeping but I had been studying all night for midterms. I covered my lips as a yawn escaped them.

When I reached up to grab a cup, I felt Dominic's body press against mine.

"What's taking you so long?" He asked while rubbing his hand up my bare thigh.

I smiled a bit.

"I'm thirsty."

"Come get in the shower with me." He began kissing my neck as he trailed his fingers up my leg.

"I have class in the morning, I can't stay up with you Dominic." I spoke facing him.

     I watched him closely as I tried my hardest to hide the way he made me feel. I could feel the heat from his body as he pressed against me.

"Dominic." I whispered as he spread my thighs.

He began lowering himself and kissing around my body. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his soft lips.

"Come get in the shower with me." He whispered.

I nodded my head and agreed as he picked me up and carried me to the back of the house.

    My breathing became uneasy as I watched Dominic undress and pull me into the steaming shower.

"I love you." I spoke cupping his face and running my tongue over his bottom lip as the shower water ran down my body.

"I love you too." He said while pulling my thigh around his waist.

      The next morning, I heard my alarm clock beeping loudly on my nightstand. I rolled from under Dominic and hit the snooze button. His arms wrapped around my body and pulled me closer. He never wanted me to leave in the mornings and would always wrap his leg or arm around me, so that I couldn't escape. I smiled and crawled back under his warm body. I never wanted to leave him.

       The End.

  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK,  I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL OF THE VOTES AND COMMENTS!  I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING!  GUESS WHAT?  THERE WILL BE A PART 2!  I'M TRYING TO COME UP WITH A TITLE FOR THE SECOND BOOK THOUGH,  SO YOU ALL SHOULD COMMENT  TITLE SUGGESTIONS AND YOUR OVWRALL VIEW OF THE BOOK. AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!  COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW!