Chapter 5 The Fun (Gina's POV)

I wake up to see Crow and Raven beside me plucking out my fur. I yawn and walk back to Sasha's box. When I arrive I ask Sasha "Can I teach them the incorrect colours now?". Sasha looks at me in disbelief, "You were serious?". I nod my head and head towards the throne, I open the flap to see my mother waiting in the box and asks me "Did you teach them their colours yet?". I reply "No, but i am now" and I head back towards my own box. I open my flap and say "Ok, lets learn the colours" as quickly as I can.

I wake up knowing that it's now or never. I open my flap and walk on the asphalt thinking on what to teach you. When I reach Crow and Raven's Box, I open up the flap dreading what will happen next. I take a peek and see that the whole place is clear. I take a sigh of releif and I walk strait in. Who knew it was a trap, I definitely did not. In the background I hear "RUN". I turn around just as the water inside the bucket saoks my fur from head to toe. I am about to scream until something stops me, a wet cold hard bucket shaped thing hits me. I know I'm sleepy and I hope it's to death.

I wake up swearing because I didn't die so I stand up and say in a happy voice "Colour time".With those two words Crow and Raven run out like screaming banshees begging to teach them. Who knew that they could change like that. I explain the primary colours to them, White Black and Gray. I tell them that everybody thinks snow is white but if you look closely it is true purple. Look at your fur I say, It looks black but it is actually green.

At the end of the day I bid them farewell and say a few words. The exam is the day after tomorrow if you want to get a A you have to be extra careful on what you do ok? They look at me doubtfully but just nods their heads. As I walk back to my box I know I am doing the wrong thing but is totally necissary for all the torture they gave to me. I open up my flap to see Sasha waiting for me on my bed. 

How was your day asks Sasha. "Oh The plan worked perfectly" I sneer. For a second there was a awkward silence but in that awkward silence I was thinking "man I am turning evil". But the sad thing was I said that in a happy tone not a sad tone. I tell her to go back to her box and get some rest but she refuses. I ask "Whats the matter?". There is a spider there, A SPIDER!!! Shreiks Sasha. I sigh and welcome her in even though she was already in my bed. 

On the day of the test, since I was the mentor I got to plan it with three questions but I just can't mark. This is what I wrote.

Question #1: What is the colour of snow

Answer #1: Purple or white

Question #2: What is the colour of snow

Answer #2: Green or black

Question #3: What are the primary colours

After I finished the form I gave them to Crow and Raven. Luckily it was all wrong like I wanted. I took the papers and dumped them onto my moms desk. As I head out I see my mom has already marked them. She looks at me and says At noon we will have a ceremony about there scores and leaves. 

On the ceremony the announcers walk up onto the stage and a drumroll starts. "And the scores are" a awkward silence fills the room and a faint voice announcing that they failed. The loudspeakers boom, may Crow and Raven please enter the stage. 

Crow and Raven enters the stage and someone screams out, may I present you.

THE STUPID DUO!!!