Chapter 7 Ceremony (Gina's POV)

Today is the day fot the Ceremony and a ton of cats are in front of my box. I look through my window flap and as I open it, a ton of cheering comes in. I have fun by annoying them and they see so they stop cheering. 

A few cats bust into my room and kidnap me somewhere. They dump me onto a stage and a whole crowd starts cheering. I relize that it's the ceremony but figured tat out a bit too late. 

"MAY I PRESENT TO YOU"

A awkward silence fills the air then something comes peircing through my ears.

"QUEEN GINA!!!"

The cheering is so deafning that even if I had that bag aroung me it would still be loud and that is saying something. My mom comes up to me and pats me on the head.

"Gina this is your era, it is your time to shine"

My mom screams out as loud as she could.

"I RESPECTFULLY GIVE MY PLACE AS QUEEN TO GINA!!!"

The spokeperson chimes in "GINA YOU ARE THE LEGEND,  YOU ARE THE ONE TO BRING US TO A NEW ERA!!!"

The whole crowd roars as I go to Sasha's Box.

"Gina did the spokes person say that you are the Queen to bring us to a new era?"

"Yes why"

She slaps herselfs and looks worried.

"Gina, the era you are going to bring is not a good era. I read the legends, it's not you're era."

"What do you mean?"

"It's our era"

"How there's only going to be one queen"

"Yeah that's why I said that you were going to bring a whole new era. You're going to spilt our kingdom into two. You're going to be queen of one and I'm going to be queen of the other."

"Then I just won't"

"Gina listen it's for the best, you can't change legends but legends are legends and you are the root of the legend"

"Is there any more?"

"Yes there is three main pillars of the Legend"

"Pillars are roots, The three pillars are you me and another cat named Rocky"

"So who cares if we are the three pillars"

"You can't change legends and it says that we will have war"

I become astonished "Wait, you mean i will have war with you?"

"Yeah and another cat named Rocky"

"Wait I don't want to attack you"

"I'm sorry we're going to be enemies later so for now we won't be the strongest cats in the world lets embrace our last moment together"

"OK I just wish I didn't have to be a pillar"