✐Chapter 3✎

Song of the Chapter- Same Love, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat Mary Lambert, song on side

Dedicated to- @XxSkater2Girl16xX who writes some of my favorite books and the best love stories!

-a lot of book references in this chappie -

Chapter 3- "It's not funny, it's freaking hilarious!"

Poke

Poke

Poke

"Agh, stop!" I moaned, swatting the hand away that repeatedly poked my chubby cheek.

"Hailey, get your pregnant ass off my- oh..." I blushed, opening my eyes. It had been Sam poking me and he now stared at me like I was Barney the purple dinosaur.

"Do I look pregnant to you?" He said, rolling off the bed, standing on the hardwood floor. He pointed to his stomach. "I'm all muscle, baby."

Rolling my eyes, I looked at his very muscular chest and tried very hard not to stare at his abs.

"Please." I said weakly, without taking my eyes off the abs.

Oh dear Lord, trust me, I tried to look away. Don't blame me. I'm a girl with hormones, we have to have a little fun once in a while.

One, two, three, fou-

"Are you drooling?" His voice cut me off of counting his abs.

I swiped my piano fingers across my bottom lip. "Pfft, are you k-kidding? Ha-ha, please!" I stuttered.

Smooth, Destiny. Real smooth.

*Cue eye roll*

"C'mon Tiny, I'll be in the bathroom, time for school. Unfortunately..." He muttered. My stomach clenched at his nickname for me, but for some reason I didn't correct him.

"Fine. Just get out." I pursed my lips and commanded, as he raised his hands in mock surrender.

"I'm out!" He said and headed out the door of the guest bedroom.

Blindly, I reached out for my glasses on the nightstand next to me, then shoved them on my face. I heard the shower start and I sighed. My eyes darted to my backpack on the bed post which held Lesley [The Laptop]. Do I have time? Oh, screw it.

Leaning over the bed I scrambled to unzip the school bag which held my precious baby. Flipping her open I began a new blog post.

Blog #55

School. Every nerd's personal Hell (If you're like me). I'm the invisible 'mute' girl in the back of the room who is the epitome of perfection and reads or blogs under the desk when no one looks (Yeah that's right, I'm bad ass like that). But, I mean, why do people judge or stereotype, why can't everyone be in the same social class or on the same social rung on the social ladder?! Okay, don't answer that, I know why. I'm socially awkward and can't withstand a conversation with a five year old before they start crying and run to their mother (That's why I don't do babysitting).

Another reason, I swear to gods I have ADHD (if you couldn't tell from the statement above, from school to babysitting). Anyways, talk to you guys after Hell- whoops, I mean school.

Satisfied with the post, I slammed Lesley and crammed her back into my pack and quickly sprinted (probably looked more like walking dementedly) to the bathroom where I could no longer hear the shower going.

Opening the door, I-

"Ahh! Holy mother f-"

"What the fu-"