Chapter 24

''Hes my boyfriend.''

That sentence had Link gawking, Llia rubbing her arm with a glare, and a few other awkward stares from around the area. ''I- er... Am I?''

Link questioned with a rather puzzled look as YN held a blunt expression. ''Yeah. Asked me out a few days ago.'' She shrugged, as he gulped softly and saw anger in YN's eyes, but she held a rather chilled look to her features. 

Llia murmured under her breathe as she looked at YN with a dark glare. ''Why do you have to ruin it?'' She hissed, and strode towards YN, getting in her face and pointing her fnger at her. ''Why do you have to get involved? He loved me, before you! He loved me, when you left! He was meant to be mine!'' Llia screamed.

Link's eyes widened as he gasped. ''What! N-No I didnt!'' He called out, looking between the two girls. YN still aid nothing. 

''You ruined it all! You - You slut!'' She hissed louder, this was causing an audience to gather the two girls. Some chanting fight, others trying to push past. ''You slag! How dare you! Bitch! You are a WITCH! WITCH! WITCH!'' Llia yelled even more, as suddenly... she slapped YN. Everyone gasped, knowing what YN was capable of.

''Llia! What in the name of Ordona!'' Link snapped as he rushed forward, only to be stopped by Midna.

YN stood, and towered above Llia who realised that was the wrong move... She awaited the impact of a hand which never came... 

''These words you use; do not effect me. Your action, you chose; did not falter me. You, did not move me. Your words do not define me. You expect me to hit back, however. My words will be more powerful. Think. Act. Do not go on anger for an action. Go by passion instead.''

With that last word, and rather intense speech, YN strode off through the crowd and left everyone rather ina  day dream and confused by the event that had just happened....