Ending

Author's POV

Dalawa nalang si King at Dein na nakatayo sa loob ng Arena at nakatahimik na ang lahat, hindihintay ng marami kung sino ang unang aatake  gagalaw sa dalawang natitirang dalawang manlalara, pareho kasing hindi gumagalaw ang dalawa naghihintay din ang dalawa sa kung anong unang gagawin. Ng bigla nalang nagsalita si King.

The funny thing is.. I think both of us thinking the same thing don't you think?-King said not moving an inch where he was standing. And that is the signal to Dein to attack.

Dein suddenly attack and King jump backward make the watchers gasp when they saw how powerful the attack Dein did that leave the ground a big hole just like that.

Tsk, what a lucky bastard.-Dein said and attack again.

Whoa, hindi naman halata na galit ka ano?-King said and block the sword slash using his own sword.

It's about time for y t figure it out.-Dein said and smirk.

Are you kidding me? Don't be so harsh to your old fellow Ruler.-King said and try to slash Dein too. and move fast to kick Dein backward. The battle was so awesome hat everyone cannot blink an eye and make they're yes one even a link second. They are all watching the battle with excitement in they're see how powerful the two player can be.

This battle make me want to go back there at the Arena.-Lyra said and watching the two player exchanging blow to each other.

That battle will surely be put in the game world history. Two powerful leaders colliding to each other.-Celine said with a smile.

This will surely be a big new to the gaming world tomorrow surely we will be all in the headline of the game section and in the game news.-Blaze said playing Lyra's hair d smelling it.

Hahahahaha.. you look o perverted what you are doing brother.-Maze said smiling.

Oh, shut up. As long as that slut shut her mouth and do not talk even an inch.-Mau said look and the battle not taking her eyes to the two player colliding in the Arena.

So o do you think will win?-Misa ask.

It's a battle that cannot predict. A half hearted attack will surely be destained to lose the battle.-Weiss said.

I want to see the outcome. If the King still triump in the top. Or the new born empress will surpass the power of the King, let's just watch until the end.-Misa said and look to the battle and Lyra suddenly stand and Suck her teeth.

Why? Don't tell me you will jump there?-Mau said teasing. Pero hindi pinansin ni Lyra ang nabi nito na kinabigla naman ng lahat, kilala si Lyra bilang siguradong gaganti siya ang klase ng tao na gagawin ang lahat para lang makaganti kung merong lalaban s anya kahit ano pa iyan kaya ganon nalang ang pagkagulat ng lahat ng tumalikod nalang siya.

This is non-sense. If you know who will win already.-Lyra said and leave the sideline and go out to the dome.

What was that? Are you kidding me?! What was that all about?-Marie said and look at the fight. the fight still continue and everyone stills focused there and Blaze stand and say.

I will fallow her.-Blaze said and run to Lyra. And Celine grab his hand.

You also know who will win right?-Celine said and Blaze get his hand a smile.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious it's overwhelming obvious right now. Look at that face. His enjoying the battle aready not knowing  hold back.-Blaze said and fallow Lyra straightly.

Those idiot. They still hate to see if it's an obvious battle.-Celine said and look to the face of the other ruler and they can see the dominant of King infront of them is a wall that can be rash easily. An invincible wall that they do see the battle.