Conqueror Online

Author's POV

There is a game called Conqueror online and everyone playing at it, ofcourse there is a guild called ruler there are the most powerful player in the whole Conqueror Online also know as a C.O. for short cut it is a game that you need to full dive to see it, it's like a world in everytime and space everything are here so many creture and everything the only thing is you need to buy a Fulldive gear to play this game you need to create an account and here if your character die even once that character will be deleted and you need to buy your gear a new memory card to create your new account it's a pretty harsh game.

Luke's POV

There it is we win again and conquer the tower and win the game, i was good at playing game i do not even gave a damn in the real world i am leaving here i am also know as one of The seven ruler we fight like brothers and sisters we are powerful and everyone looking up to us in this game we are powerful inside of this world we are best of friend.

AHHHHHHHHH!- i shout and wake up. been a while i always have those dream, i look at my FDG also know as Fulldive gear, and go to my bath room, yeah i am a player of that game ones and i quit because of a certain reason, and it was a taboo to me.

I walk to go to school but before that let me explain to you the Conqueror Online, it's a game that you need to go to inside of the online game itself it's a game that you look like a human you can create your own account and after you create you do not pick a job inside because you can use any weapon inside of that game you can be a magician, fighter and everything even a farmer if you wan and also a thive and you can live there and enjoy your self but ones you die inside you need to create a new account and also i am a GATE, yeah you heard it right i am a GATE means Game Tester, we test the game before it go to the market we 5000 player are the first one play that game and now it was a international game everyone is playing it, i mean a teenager and also those mid ages in our time it was the only game we can play, it is also know "THE GAME OF AGES" because you can paly it whoever you are, even if you do not have a hand as long as you have a normal brain you can play it, and also you need to spend a lot of tones of money to become powerful.

Oh! by the way i am Luke, Luke Spearbreaker and i am a player of that game ones, and now if your asking? my answer is no, no i'm not a player anymore and i live normal with my oh so beautiful solo person, i do not have friend i am leaving alone in my own apartment i leave my town because i do not want ot see my old friends because they do not like me anymore, i am at the city right now and not in that town of rich people, you read it right, rich people we are rich and also in that town they are full of big house or you can call it mansion or much bigger like a castle, i saw my school and enter there.

I am studying in Melesha International School, also this school are compose in the devisions Mid schooler, High Schooler and College Schooler, it's an al in one school also the Elementary school is near here and there are also kindergarden, i am sophomore also know as Junior we only have three of a year in high school, so i go to out campus and go to my room and sit at my chair, and open my book and read, you are right if your thinking i am a nerd, then your right, but also i am an Ex-gangster i just quit and now i am happy in my daily life studying and everything my room is quite noise because of that stupid C.O. i hate it wherever i go i always hunted by my past.

Hey i am level 56 now, damn we almost conquer a tower but we are defeat and need to teleport because we are all red.-Classmate one

Wow, lucky you, i'm still stock at my level i cannot find a good stop to level up.-Classmate two.

This people enjoying that game, i do not play it anymore but i can say my character is powerful, we are ones conquer 918 towers and inside of the game there only 999 tower and also conquering and finding a tower is hard, we need to hunt at the same time fight the enemy before we got it, but that is when i am a Game Tester or Gate, i am powerful there but i quit.