Act eight

A/n galit si author.

[Princess' POV]

"Princess dinner's ready.. You've been in your room since you came home.. And that's when the sun was still up.." he come knocking to my door. Ethan.. Why is he here anyway?

"Go away Ethan!"

I don't feel like going outside.. I'm just here hugging these two big teddy bears sitting on a corner. I'm crying like I'm some kind of stupid girl. I found his red shirt, and wore it. Trying to imagine that it's him.. hugging me.. But it's not working. I just feel more and more miserable..

God I feel so stupid..

No.. I'm stupid.. Letting him go..

Letting my feelings about Michael's death overcome my emotions. Yes he's right. I was projecting Michael to Rio. I was so foolish.

Michael.. I wish he's here right now.. Now that I need his comfort.. But he's dead.. All dead.. He's gone.. And it took me a while to realize that, and also to realize that Rio is not Michael. Maybe it's because I'm so upset about his death. Maybe because I miss him.. 

Let's face it I love Michael.. But I love Tyler more than anything.. It's Michael's death that made me think that I love Michael more than Tyler.. But I was wrong..

Tyler.. Will you ever forgive me? Will you ever take me back? I highly doubt that.. He's with Sam now. I mean they're both single.. And I'm pretty sure he hates me..

"Oyyy Princess kumain ka na! Saka may she-share ako sa'yo.. Yung ex mo nasa labas.." that's my half sister Serena. Well we're close, but sometimes he annoys me. Especially when she brings boys home. And they do something nasty.. She used to be a sweet little girl but now.. I don't know..

Then something sink in my mind.. Ex?

I immediately open the door..

"Ex? Who?!"

"Uhm  Tyler?"

I run out of the mansion and see Tyler standing by the front door..

"I see that you're wearing my shirt.." he said..

"Tyler!" I hug him and cry..

[Tyler's POV]

"Ikaw ba wala ka bang plano na kausapin si Princess?" Sabi sa akin ni Sam habang nagddrive..

"Wala.."

"Oh come on! Sige na.. Alam ko namang mahal mo pa yun eh.." yeah... I guess so.. I don't know..

"Ilang minutes lang ang biyahe papunta dun mula dito sa TV station.." napailing ako..

"Do you love her?"

"Yes.."

"Then go.. Sige I'll be late for my interview Tyler.." she kisses me on the cheek.. "Go get her.." she winks and gets off my car.. And then flashes of cameras surrounded her.. As I drive away..

So I headed straight to their mansion.. I knock on their door.. And to my surprise Serena opens the door.. She's wearing a very sexy blouse and short shorts with the same length of the boxer briefs I'm wearing right now..

"Oh hi Tyler.. You still big down there?" I blushed..

"What?!"

"Well I saw that.." she points at my.......... "And I stll want that big weapon of yours.." O___O

"What happened to you?" Serena is the opposite of Princess.. Well people describe her as a bitch but where friends.. And everytime she sees me she tries to have "you-know-what" with me.. Well I don't want to do it with her.. It's just indecent with me being Princess' ex-boyfriend..

"I don't know.. Maybe I learned to have fun.. Anyway ano ang ginagawa mo dito?" what am I doing here? Following Sam's advice I guess..

"I'm looking for Princess.."

"Oh okay.. hold on for a minute.."

So I waited outside..Then she came rushing out of the door.. With tears in her eyes.. I noticed she's wearing my shirt.. "I see that you're wearing my shirt.."

"Tyler!" she hugs me...

Should I hug her?

"Tyler.. Please I wantt you back.. I love you.." Tyler say it.. You love her right? Why can't you say it?

What the hell is wrong with me.. Bakit hindi ko masabi na mahal ko din siya?

"Tyler.. Please.. Say something.."

"I came here for my shirt.. But it looks like you're wearing it.." what the hell is wrong with you Tyler? Those are just eight letters.. "Well I must be on my way now.. Goodbye Princess.."

Why Tyler? Why? What are you doing?!

Ayun na yun eh?! Bakit?! Bakit?!

"Tyler! Tyler!! Tyler!!" she hugs me again..

"Let go princess.." I was dragging myself to my car..

"I won't!"

"Princess stop it!"

What am I doing?

What am I doing?!

You can end all of this.. Just say the magic words..

It's easy so why can't you say it?

"Princess let go.." I finally reached my car..

Sumakay na ako sa kotse at nilock ko yung pinto.. She taps on my car window.. And I ignored her.. Then I drove away.. Those tears in her eyes... I brought that.. And in just three words I can end it. But why can't I say it?

What's wrong with me?

[To be continued]

_____________________________________________________________________________

Maglalagay sana ako ng teaser pero wag nalang.. Hehehehe basta abangan niyo kasund may mangyayari kay Sam.. heheheh :P

Pa vote naman saka leave kayo comments thanks XD

LOVE LOVE LOVE

--KINO