Chapter 4

It has been 6 months since I met Jonathan. At first it was kinda awkward talking to him since I didn't really know english. A lot has happen since I moved to my new apartment. I don't live with my moms uncle anymore. My mom has to pay like 600 for rent but we still manage to buy almost everything we want. I have new neighbors whom I don't talk to. I barely even see them. I am in 7 grade now and Jonathan is in 8. That means it is his last year in middle school but I still have one one year. We already are at half year and everything has become so hard. My bestfriend Veronica left to live in another town, I met 2 other Puerto Rican boys. Whom are like my bestfriends. I have really strong feelings for Jesus. I always did but I was not sure if I actually did. I get hurt a lot since he dates a lot of the girls of my school. I had a boyfriend for 2 months but I broke up with him. He was my first kiss and even tho I liked it, I regret it.

I just got home from school and decided to watch some tv before I have to do my hw. It was 3:20pm when my mom came from work with her new boyfriend. Which I don't like. He is really nice and buys me a lit of things, but u know she is my mother and I don't want her dating anyone that's not my dad but I am kinda over it. As long as he doesn't hurt her we are good. They were drinking coffe,and talking in the kitchen while I was in the living room watching tv and on Facebook. I was getting annoyed by my ex whom kept asking me out and shit like no I don't want you, why did you think I broke up with you because I don't want you like go away! It was already 9pm when I was done with all my hw and chores. I said goodnight to my mom and brother and decided to go to sleep. 

Boring chapter I know. Sorry I am just madly depressed and trying to hurry up the story. It will get better soon. Please Vote and comment. Thanks