I am the one. (Part 2)

Turns out she was just screaming because she was going to be late for school. She's never late and never wants to ruin her perfect attendance record.

Lauren is tall, has bright green eyes and had the most beautiful brown hair. Notice how I said had? She bleached it blound, and then dyed it a bright fuchsia purple. She's the kinda girl who would stick to the one style jeans and a jumper all day everyday!

I hung up on the phone because miss woods was walking past. The most hateful teacher in the school. she was the one were you had to be on her good side. Our form teacher on the other hand, miss mac was a loving teacher but she can have her time of the month if you get my drift.

So finally the school day was finished, but I kinda didn't want it to end. It was the first school day were everyone was somewhat nice to me. Except for Kate. She was a raccoon with a channel handbag. She would always be walking around the school thinking she was all that and she wasn't. She was the most hateful person in the school.

Whilst I was on the bus home I started reading creepy pasta story's, oh yea don't know if I mentioned this or not but I'm a Huge creepy pasta fan. I just feel like the fandom understands me, they get me. I was reading one about slendy and it was an awsome story!

On the bus I suddenly started getting weird vibes from every one. They were kinda freaking me out, the hole bus was silent and every one was

Just looking up at the celling. I just ignored it at the time, but when I was going to get off the bus everyone's head just turned to me.

When I walk home from school I have to walk through the woods, which isn't the best when you spend your days reading creepy pasta fan fictions.

I suddenly heard a loud bang, I glanced from side to side, my heart pounding, the air around me started getting thicker. Were did that noise come from?