The Gisbornes Series

The Tempest: A Guy of Gisborne Story (The Gisbornes, Book 1)

*Set in Medieval England, from 1193 to 1195. This is the first story in the Gisborne series.* Guy of Gisborne is a dark, brooding knight haunted by his many sins. Cassia is a peasant with a gift for healing...and a secret desire for the feared lord Gisborne. When fate brings them together, they soon find they are drawn to one another. Will they find true love...or be destroyed by it?

My Lady Gisborne - A Love Story (The Gisbornes, Book 2)

*Set in Medieval France, from 1203 onward. This is the second in the Gisborne series, and a sequel to "The Tempest." * Lady Evelyn Gisborne desires to be a proper young noblewoman. But independence runs strong in her blood. She is torn between the duties of her class and the free spirit hidden within her. And when a handsome stranger comes into her life, nothing will ever be the same...

The Baron's Lady (The Gisbornes, Book 3)

Owen Gisborne is a knight in training. He vows not to lose his heart to a woman, but only to dedicate himself to the prestige of his warrior's class. But to be a Gisborne is to love with a great passion, even if it goes against the rules...

Status: Completed

Author: Charlotte1194

: : its a nice set of historical series, I loved it . ENJOY :): :