Chapter 5

After the long night of lots of pleasure and very deep sleeping, you wake up to your phone pinging.

There's good news cumming to you baby. I'll see you later :* xx

Waking up to a text from Jessica makes your heart flutter and a smile form on your face as you sit up and stretch. You rummage through the small amount of clothes that the home has spare and throw them on not really bothered by what you look like. You stroll down the all too familiar corridors and down the stairs until you arrive at the noisy kitchen. "Mum!" You get greeted by Bella, a pretty twelve year old girl who's always called you 'mummy' or 'mum' since the day she arrived. She was only three at the time. You've watched her grow up into the young girl she is today. She wrapped her arms around you. "I missed you so much." She mumbled into your neck being nearly as tall as you.

"I missed you too Bells, I can come and visit you more often now." You smile at her as you realise how much you have truly missed her.

"That's if you're not staying." Courtney snickered from the corner.

"Oh yeah..." You whisper.

"Are you?!" Bella almost shouted in response.

"Maybe." You try to smile but you know it didn't work.

"I hope you do. It's been different ever since you left." Bella spoke as she turned around and filled her bowl with Coco Pops. You take a bowl yourself and fill it with Frosties.

"Court, can you pass the milk please?" You flash a friendly smile towards Courtney. She may be a bitch to you and Jessica but there's no point in being a bitch. Two wrongs don't make a right, you hear Steve's voice echo through your mind from the many times he's scolded you and almost everyone else in your current home. You watch as Courtney picks up the milk and and caries it towards you.

"Say when." Courtney smirks as she lifts the pint of milk over her head and tips the milk over your own. You tense up as the cold fluid seeps through your clothes and onto your skin. You take in a deep breath so your anger doesn't boil over.

"What was that for?" You ask in your calmest voice possible...

"Dykes need purifying. Milk is white, white is a symbol of purity." Courtney said as if she was the smartest person on this planet.

"What do you mean?" Bella asked curiously.

"Nothing." You mutter shoving Courtney out of the way and running out of the kitchen.

"You're just a coward like the rest of them!" Courtney calls after you as you as you bump into Jessica who has just walked through the big oak doors. The tears start to over spill onto your cheeks as you look into Jessica's eyes.

"Babe, what's wrong?" You shake your head and run upstairs. "Baby!" Jessica catches up with you easily and embraces you in a hug. "What's happened?"

"C-C-" You stutter as you sob into Jessica's neck.

"The bitch. The absolute fucking bitch." Jess cusses as she lets go of you. You find yourself unable to stand so you sit on the floor. It hurts. It hurts that the only person you were once able to trust now hates you. Jessica helps you back up but you lose the feeling in your legs again and end up leaning on Jess to support you. "C'mon babe, let get you in the shower." Jessie spoke softly as she picked you up bridal style.

Jessie gently sets you on the toilet as she lifts your T-shirt off and then unclasps your bra. You watch, tears still falling down your cheeks, as Jessie bites her lip. She pulls you up and leans you against her body, this time you have more support from your legs to stand up a little better. She pushes your joggers and pants down a little was before sitting you back down and pulling everything off completely leaving you sitting, alone to your thoughts, naked.

You can't help but watch as Jessie strips in front of you and you feel your crotch getting wet at the sight of Jessie naked. You show Jessie a small smile as she picks you up and carries you into the shower. However you suddenly realise that it's because of this, because of the excitement and enjoyment of sharing a shower with a girl, seeing a girl naked, that Courtney and a lot of other people hate you. You're going to have to live with Courtney and her bullying for another year yet before you're free to live your life as a filthy dyke. "Shhhh, don't cry." Jessie coos after she turns the warm water on. She slowly kisses you on the lips and you are obliged to kiss back. It's the only thing that seems right in your life. Maybe being a lesbian isn't so bad. You think to yourself once Jessie pulls away. That kiss cheered you up a little. Being with Jess cheers you up a lot.

Jessie turn you around and starts massaging your head with the shampoo. You've never felt anything so relaxing before. Jessica rinses your hair and massages conditioner into your hair. When she's done she rinses that out and starts applying the body wash to your body, starting by massaging your shoulders and travelling down your spine, untying the knots in your muscles that have formed over the last month. Her hands travel around to the front of your body but avoiding your breasts. When she's satisfied that she's cleaned your upper bodyYou apart from your boobs, she follows the outline of your body right down to your feet. She slowly, and painfully to you, rises up your leg, turning you on more and kisses your butt cheeks every now and again. "Jess..." You moan as she reaches the to of your thighs. She turns you around and smirks. Jess starts lowering herself down to her knees but you realise that you need to thank her for doing this. You pull her back up and push her against the wall attacking her neck with kiss but careful not to leave a lovebird because you know that if Steve found out what you're about to do in this shower you will be stuck in some deep shit.

Jess moans as you start sucking on one of her petite boobs. "Jess we have to be quiet. If your dad finds out." You mumble into her.

"Sorry." She moans back. Your smirk and cover her mouth with your hand. The vibrations of her moans rubbing through your body turn you on so much that you head straight down there. No teasing or playing. Your lips attack her clit making her bite down on your fingers, her way of encouraging you to do more. You enter your tongue inside her, setting a rhythm that Jessica's hips move in sync with. You move you hand down and start teasing her clit again. A low rumble appeared from her throat as she was trying to hold back her moans. You smirk and push harder into her centre and feel her muscles tighten around your tongue as she holds her climax. "Cum for me." You moan as you release your tongue. With one last hard thrust of your tongue she cums all over your lips. Her sweet taste completely waking you up from your negative state just ten minutes earlier. When you're satisfied that there's only the water from the shower down there. You stand back up and pull Jessica in for a tight hug.

"What's all this about?" Jessica asks breathlessly.

"I wanted to thank you." You smile as you peck Jessica on lips.

"I think I should be the one thanking you?"

"Why?" You ask completely confused. Why would anyone want to thank you.

"That's the best you've been so far." Jessica smiled quickly before kissing you passionately.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Shortish but sweet right? Hopefully.

So guys I need help with this. Any ideas are accepted... As long as I can include sex into them... Get thinking guys :D

Dedicated to heartbeat_kei I think that's right? Maybe... For replying to my message aaaaand nagging me to update. :P you got your update now :)

Shoutout to Jade because I can. Love you baby :*

Emma x