Chapter 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE: So I thought I'd write this as a little Christmass present to you guys, my readers and to say thank you for staying by me. I've never written one of these before so I hope it's okay. I should probably put a warning here but it is R rated sooooo.... Enjoy ;) x

There she stands. Jessica Cornish. The not-so-popular girl in your P.E. Class. She has all the makings of a popular girl. Her intelligence, her kindness, her looks, her beautiful eyes and her gorgeous smile. She’s the girl that you want. The girl that you need. You sit next to her in most classes but you’ve never spoken to her. It’s only the occasional “Can I borrow your rubber?” or “Did you get the same answer as me?” But when she did pass you her rubber and your hands brush over each other for just a second you would feel a surge of electricity pulsing through your blood. You would look at each other for less than a second before the both of you blush and looking away.

You’re watch Jessica as she changes into her sports wear. Her hour glass shaped body mesmerises you as you’re put into a trance. “I’m not getting changed in here whilst that filthy dyke could be watching us.” You hear your ‘friends’ spit, loud enough for Jessica to hear. You mumble in agreement, too afraid to say what you really think. You watch as Jessica flinched at the words and hurriedly chucks the rest of her clothes on and almost run out of the changing rooms.

You quickly got dressed with one thing on your mind. Jessica. All you can hear is your 'friends' say how disgusting lesbians and gays are when all you wants to do was tell them who you really are. You’re too scared though. You know for a fact that they’ll bully you like they bully Jessica. Jessica has no friends in this school because of your gang of ‘friends’ but you know, because of sitting next to her in lesson,s that she has two friends called Holly and Clair. You quite often find her texting them under the table and wish that you would be the one she was texting.

Football is the sport you’re playing today and you are picked for team captain. Normally Jessica is always last to be picked when picking teams but you decide to change this. You pick Jessica first before any of your ‘friends’. As soon as you say her name everything falls silent and Jessica’s jaw hangs loose as she slowly walks towards you. You give her a warm smile as she stops a metre away from you, too timid to come any closer. You look up at your ‘friends’ that give you murderous looks.

“Why the fuck did you pick her for? No one wants to be on a team with a dyke.” One of your ‘teammates’ say when you try to sort out positions. You ignore the comment and continue putting people in certain places. You place Jessica as the only striker because you’ve seen her playing football with her family and have seen how amazing at scoring goals she is. Normally you would play as goalkeeper but you know that no one would pass to Jessica so you play in midfield. Instead you put the ‘friend’ who asked the question in goals knowing that she hates it.

The game went well. Your team won five nil with Jessica scoring a hatrick. Minimal bullying went on whilst the game was going on because the teacher was always watching but there was more than enough snide comments made towards Jessica and it really pissed you off. At lunch you snub your ‘friends’ because you’ve had enough of them but you are still to scared to go and speak to Jessica and not just for the fear of what your ‘friends’ would say but scared of the fact you’d probably end up fucking it up with Jessica and then you really would have no friends. You could have easily gone to sit with her though because she sits by herself in the same place by the library every lunch. You know this because of the amount of times you and your ‘friends’ had been there to call her names of take her money. You always stay out of it but you were always there and the thought made you guilty.

You subconsciously find yourself walking past Jessica’s spot but at a distance. You look over towards where Jessica sits to find your group of ‘friends’ crowd around Jessica. You catch a glimpse of Jessica’s beauty through a gap in the group. She looks confused, like she was looking for something or someone. You have stopped walking and find yourself staring at Jessica, who is still looking around. She stopps looking around when her eyes meet yours. Jessica smiles a smile you’d never seen before. It was completely natural and happy. You blushed, looked away and carried on walking quicker than necessary.