Twisted Turns

{A/N THIS STOREY IS RATED FROM PG-13 TO R IT WILL HAVE R RATED SCENES}

I watch as he gets in the car with her he catches my eye and i quickly look away.  I slip into the a dark alley and start to walk . My name is Cassie Dark . You would think that was my boyfriend or maybe even a boy i have loved but he is my father getting into a police car.  I knew this would happen sooner or later but why now on April 26th  2012 when today i turned seventeen. I slip past a a group of guys and keep walking. I know where i have to go but i hate the though of living with my rich uncle and his wife. I turn another corner  and walk up to my house. I opened the door and walk into my make shift room. I throw some clothes into a book bag a few jeans, shirts, bras, pannies, shoes,  and hoddies and put the little make up i had in it . I was very poor my car looked like it was in a major accident i grabbed my keys and book bag and the direction to my uncles house that he gave me when i was 13 years old the last time i saw him.  I looked around  my uncle lived in Florida while we lived in Georgia not a far distance only 6 hours away i thought as i drove but that will be a big difference living with them in the mini-mansion. As i go there i pressed there call pad to try to get them to open there gate. 'Hello' said a voice i did not know. 'This is Casey' is all i said and the gate opened. This is going to be interesting.