sixteen // ugh!

i woke up the next morning in matty's arms. i nearly forgot about what happened last night.

"good morning," matty grumbled sitting up. i leaned my head and smelt myself.
"i need a shower," i laughed. "care to join me?"
"i'm right behind ya," he said.

i walked into the bathroom and stared at my self in the mirror. i wasn't self conscious. i was okay being this bare around matty. i turned and looked at my insecurities on my body, but i couldn't find the need to be insecure.

"i think you're beautiful," matty said coming up behind me. i smiled and blushed. "thank you."

i climbed into the shower next to matty. the hot water hitting lower than my waist made me flinch. i was sore from last night.

there wasn't much space, but i didn't mind it. he rubbed his thumbs over my cheeks and kissed me.

"i hope i made your birthday the best yet," he smiled.
"aside from the pain i'm having right now, it was amazing."
"we should probably change the sheets later," i laughed.
"well, i'm sure they'll be a mess again tonight."

my eyes widened, but he was right. we'd probably end up going at it again.

+

i changed into my soft pajamas since i was still tired. i followed matty downstairs to breakfast. liz ren and george were making pancakes.

mainly liz was making them. ross and adam sat at the table. i looked up at adam, who punched matty in the arm, teasing him. "hey, daddy, how'd you sleep?"
"fuck off," matty joked.

"sleep well, willow?" george teased. i walked over and sat on the couch, since im sure the wooden chairs would hurt. i still slightly flinched and it was obvious.

"oh, hush george!" i said.
"i mean, you guys were really loud," ross giggled.
"for fucks sake, you could've been a little quieter," george joked. liz giggled.
"willy, why are you sitting by yourself on the couch?" adam giggled, causing everyone, including myself to cackle.

"my crouch fucking hurts," i shouted laughing.
"i imagine. we could hear you guys all over the house! seriously!" adam exclaimed.
"yeah, yeah," matty griped. he didn't find it funny. "i fucked her. she called me daddy. we get it!"

i looked over. everyone was still laughing. matty had a slight smile.
"okay, well," liz said, "i made breakfast." she sat down a plate of pancakes and bacon.

"look," ross got up and picked up a pillow. he sat it on one of the wooden chairs. "now you can sit with us." everyone began to laugh.

"thanks, ross," i chuckled.

+

"so, what are we doing today?" liz asked.
"well, i was thinking we could go out for a bit," matty said. "i mean, it's nice out. we can find something to do."

"why don't we go into times square?" i suggested.
"yeah, and it's only an hour drive," liz added.
"so, times square for the day?" matty shrugged.
"yeah, im down," ross added.

i scurried upstairs to get ready. i put on my high waist jeans and the doors crop top. i threw my hair in a top knot and put on my usual amount of makeup. lastly, i put on my adidas superstars.

matty changed into his skinny jeans and grey tie dye shirt.
"someone's looking hot," i teased at him.
"not as hot as you," he said. i leaned over and kissed his neck, leaving a mark from my lipstick.

"ugh," he said.
"hey!" he put his arms around me and laughed. "ill keep it."

we went downstairs to meet up with the rest of them. liz wore her yellow romper and her red hair fell down to her lungs.

"you look so pretty," i gawked. liz was a natural beauty. i have always been envious of her.
"aw, thank you," she smiled.
"is everyone ready?" george asked.
"yeah, i think so," adam added.

+

i fell asleep on matty's shoulder on the way there. i was woken up when we arrived.

"can we please go eat?" george begged.
"yes, georgie, we'll go eat," ross replied. ross walked towards a nearby cafe. i gazed around the lights of times square.

"foreign, huh?" adam asked walking beside me.
"yeah," i sighed. "i've been here once before. i usually don't come to the city. i came last fall and it was beautiful."

"i've been a few times with them," he pointed to the boys. "i only travel for touring. i don't get to travel for myself, you know?" he shrugged.

"i get what you're saying. when my dad was still around, we would take family trips. now we don't do anything for the holidays," i shrugged. his eyes looked sympathetic.

"you have us now. holidays won't be lonesome anymore," he grinned at me. i felt welcomed.

+

matty and i walked around the mall together. it felt like heaven. i was in a city having fun with the one i love.

i was staring deeply at matty as he flicked through a rack of pants in topman. i admired him deeply.

"hi," a girl walked up to me. she looked about my age, maybe younger.
"hi?" i questioned to her. it came out ruder than i expected. matty looked over. the girl ran into his arms immediately. she must be a fan.

"hi, i'm sorry i'm so weird. i really love you guys," she held onto matty for dear life. she handed me her phone to take a photo.

"are you his girlfriend?" she asked me. matty looked stunned.
"uh," i said. was i his girlfriend? were we even dating? i wasn't sure of anything.

"oh, um," matty bit his lip,"she's just a friend."

+
ay. friend zoned? maybe? maybe not?
ya gonna have to wait to see what happens lol. i might update again tonight depending on how much writing i can get done.

anywaysssss
vote comment share etc and ily