•16•

Your Pov

"Promise me to stay safe.. please (Y/N)?" Dan asked holding your hands as you stood in front of your house gates.

"I-I will, for you." You smiled, you really didn't want to go back to your normal life right now.

"I can't wait to see you in the summer." He chuckled, you nodded.

"Me neither, I love you Dan, bye." You smiled giving him one last hug.

"Bye, love you.." you heard Dan say sadly whilst you walked towards the front door.
As you put your hand on the knob you looked back around to see him smiling, then waved.
You smiled back and opened the door, "Bye." You whispered to yourself, closing it behind you.

-

"(Y/N)!" Alfie cried running from the living room, enveloping you in a massive hug.

"H-Hi Alf." You stuttered, hoping he wasn't angry.

"I'm so glad your back, we were all so worried! I'm so glad Dan was there to take care of you, please don't do that again!" He rambled.

"I-I won't.. not again, I just..I lost control.." You mumbled.

"Why, what happened?"

"Can we talk about it another time please.. I really just want to chill out."

"Yeah of course.." Alfie nodded with an understanding smile.

You thanked him and went up to your room and ignored everyone, you didn't want to talk until tomorrow.
School.

A/N: Sorry for the ridiculously short chapter, I'm going on holiday in two days which is actually a good thing because it means I'll be updating more because of the long car ride, I'll have some ready prepared chapters!
So look forward to that on the weekend and I hope you have a good rest of the week!

Stay soft and neat my dudes.
Bye!