Umbridge Kitchen and Magenta Explosion

Everyone froze as a loud bang sounded and brightly colored sparks blew out of the bottom of the door; then Molly moaned, "What did the four of you do?"

"James, Louis you didn't bring anything from Uncle George's shop did you?" Hermione asked in exasperation. The two eleven year olds looked at each other, and then started talking over one another.

"We didn't mean to-"

"James had a test product in his pocket-"

"Uncle George gave it to me-"

"forgot he had it-"

"we were looking at it and they came over-"

"we just set it in the kitchen-"

"didn't know it would go off-"

"er, sorry?" they both finished with that, looking up at there family with hopeful eyes. Hopeful that they wouldn't get grounded even longer, of course.

(A/N: Er, older variants of people will just be referred to as older. . . like Older Harry, Older Ginny, Older Ron, and Older Hermione.)

Older Ginny  opened her mouth looking as though she was going to start reprimanding them again but was cut off by another bang.

With agonized looks everyone hurried into the kitchen to stop dead; gaping at the mess before them.

"It's horrible! My eyes our melting!" Ron cried clapping his hands over his blue eyes. James, George, Louis, and Fred burst out laughing.

"What was that called again, James?" Fred called choking on his mirth.

The boy beamed even wider. "Uncle George called it, "The Umbitch Room Style". 'Want to get back at someone just put this in their room and press the button-it'll be a replica of Dolores Umbridge's offices; with a little bit of advertisement for WWW in there too. Recite spell on bottom to return room to normal.'" James answered.

Everyone burst out laughing at that (yes everyone, even Molly) and Ginny made everyone laugh even harder when she did a perfect impression to go with the newly styled kitchen. "Hem, hem."

The room was spectacular (in a horrid, frilly way). Everything was now different shades of pink-hot pink, pale pink, rosy pink, baby pink-and covered with frills and lace. The walls were covered with white plates holding frolicking, mewing kittens. For even more effect little pink heart-shaped confetti were floating around the room-one landed in Tonks' hair and she hurriedly brushed it out.

They quickly figured out what was the advertisement-standing on the middle of the table was a miniature black volcano that was making the loud banging noises to draw attention to itself. A few glowing embers from it were lain out on the table; not burning it thankfully. The volcano was belching out bright magenta sparks and flames. They sent flickering colors around the room and reflected in the confetti. Floating above the kitchen table and the volcano was "WEASLEY WIZARD WHEEZES; GO THERE NOW!" in flashing neon colors.

"Well, that advertisement really is affective. It sure does catch your attention." Remus smiled mildly; Teddy nodded vigorously from beside him.

"Yez zis ees a very good prank, I will admit, but we should really get ze kitchen back to normal." Fleur sighed looking around. She looked at her son and asked, "Were ees ze box with ze spell?"

"Er," Louis said glancing at James. He raised his eyebrow at his cousin in confusion. James shrugged and shook his head, looking uncertain. The two boys sent questioning looks to their uncles.

Fred and George looked away, whistling.

"I dunno." Louis muttered under his breath. Fleur raised an alarmed eyebrow, "What?"

James answered this time, inching away from his mother slowly. Both versions; just in case. "Um, we don't . . . know?" The whole kitchen gave a loud groan.

"Well you're going to have to find it!" Rose squeaked.

Al nodded, "We can't modify their memories then go back to 2014 leaving the kitchen like this!"

Older Ginny hid her face in her hands as Older Ron moaned, "I didn't think of that."

"This is bad." Hugo summed up simply, grimacing. They all agreed whole-heartedly.

"Now what are you going to do?" Charlie asked blinking. Molly bounced up briskly. "Well they'll have to stay here until they can put it back to its normal state. It may be packed but we'll make more room, right?" They all knew she was suggesting this mostly because she desperately wanted her older children and grandchildren to be able to stay for at least a little bit longer.

Older Harry nodded in agreement. "I doubt that was what Kingsley wanted us to do. I personally wanted to get back to our time quickly but we don't have much choice do we? And it may be fun, if we keep Fred, George, Louis, and James away from each other."