CHAPTER 3

"ARIIIZZZ!!", I yelled at him,"oh! God I am standing in front of you not in Canada"he says in his usual tone"you know you almost gave me a heart attack"I said in an angry voice "yeah it's my old job",he said smirking,".....to give people heart attacks​?", I asked him in annoyance,"no to ruin your mood", he says giving me a devilish grin,"urggg,by the way what on earth are you doing here? Before your holidays?","I was just missing my family so I decided to come back"he answered ,"whatever" I said, taking the candle back to Wanize.

Everyone was so excited that Ariz was back except for me, because I have to bare his stupid pranks again.

At midnight, I was going upstairs to sleep when my phone rang,I saw that the number was unknown but I picked it up anyway thinking it might be important "hello?" I said into the speaker "hi beautiful" someone with a deep voice said on the other end "who is this?" I asked slightly confused "it's your favorite person",the person said "who the hell is this?!" I said through gritted teeth,"like I said before it's your favorite person" he said in amusement, annoyed I ended the call ,I was about to climb the rest of the stairs when I heard giggling down, I went to check where it was coming from, and saw Ariz and Nadir laughing their brains out.

Why were they laughing like that?, they usually laugh like that when they play a prank on me, but this time they didn't or did they??,

I saw a phone in Ariz's hand, and at once I understood everything, so Ariz was the one who called me,Ariz I am not gonna leave you this time.

I just assume how can he come up with those stupid plans just to annoy me.

I decided to leave those idiots and get some rest as there is a lot of work to do tomorrow.

My eyes shot opened when someone splashes cold water on me,I looked around my room and found my idiotic​ brother smirking.

"Nadiiir!,WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?",I yelled and got up from my bed, giving Nadir a death glare,"woooo! Calm down baby calm down, looks like you are gonna kill me", said Nadir raising his both hands to his head,I pointed a finger at him"Nadir you...","please stop this drama Gashiya, he didn't pointed a gun at you,and by the way it's 10oclock and you have to be awake by now 'sleeping beauty' ", I was about to say something very bad to Nadir but was cut by non other than freaking Ariz,"That was your plan right?, I should have known that, there's only one enemy of my life and that's you",I turned towards him and say angrily,"I want my breakfast on the table, I am giving you 25 minutes",he said rudely and left the room. I stare at my rooms door open-mouthed, how dare he?!

I turned and face Nadir who just shrugged and says,"everybody is out, today is Sara Auntie's death anniversary, don't you remember?","oh yeah I forgot",I say aunt Sara was one of our relatives who died last year due to a heart attack,
" By the way I am not making anything for anyone, If someone is hungry then they can order their breakfast from any shop near ", I say aloud so Ariz can hear it," I am calling dado ", he yelled mimicking my voice, wow now he's blackmailing me,"ok I am making", I said making a bad face and glanced at nadir, with that I walked towards the washroom,dado doesn't usually scold me but when she comes on scolding a person is actually gonna feel insulted,

I really want to add poison in Ariz breakfast, what does he think he is.

When I was done cleaning up myself and wearing clothes I got out of my room and rushed towards the kitchen,
"15 minutes left", Ariz announced,"Shut up", I replied coldly,"I can still call dado", he said loudly,I rolled my eyes,"you are not gonna get your breakfast then", I replied, and to my surprise he stopped annoying me, looks like he's very hungry.

After 10 minutes I was done making breakfast and setting it on the dining table.

The breakfast went boring as Nadir and Ariz were busy in talking with each other, totally ignoring me, well this is an old story and I stopped feeling bad for it.