A twist

AMELIA BELLE HERNANDEZ-TAYLOR

😶😶
Rated R. To see what this chapter is about skip will you see what I say because I sum it up.
😶😶

I woke up feeling dizzy really dizzy. I woke up in a dark place and I was attached to chains. I looked around there's none there.

"Well hello Amelia"  Keya smirked.

"What the hell, am I doing here ?" I asked getting nervous.

"Your with me babygirl" She said.

"Don't babygirl me , what am I doing here? Where am I? Where's Lucas?" I asked getting worried.

"Oh Lucas is home, worrying for you but I got you so you alright with me." I smiled getting on top on of me.

"What in the name of Lord are you doing?" I asked realizing me and her are naked.

" Nothing baby. But I love you love it" I sucked my nipple

Uh .. I frigging couldn't do anything because my Damn arms are chained to the head board

"Hold on baby" She got off me. And came back with a dildo

"Bish wth is you Finna do with that?" I asked.

She sat on my stomach . Putting it in her.

I faced away and she slapped me. Someone grabbed my face making me look.

"Who tf?" I asked looking up to see a huge dick in front of me.

"Get that shit away" I said trying to not look.

"UK you want it" the guy said masturbatin

"Who tf are you?" I asked trying to break loose but there's no use barz😏

"I'm Zavi" he smiled

Before I could speak Keya shoved the dildo in my mouth with her cum on it.

"Ewww" I said .

" Eat it " She said devilishly.

"No" I said as she put it deeper down my throat.

I had to do it.😑🙄 I feel like this is RAPE.

She started to suck on my nipple again doing down my lower body to my 🙈.

"That's wonderful" She said as she called the guy over the see my 🙈. I wasn't wet or anything.

"What?" I asked trying to close my legs as there tied to.

This girl have me head💀. I couldn't lie it was good.

"Moan her name" Zavi demanded as he played with my titties

"No" I tried not to.

Okay now the hormones are kicking in.

"More" my hormones demanded.

She grabbed the dildo and shoved it on me . As I squirted.

"That's my baby" She said.

He guy made me lick his tip🙄 he moaned "more" he said.

Keya took the dildo out and put it in her. "My turn" the guy smirked putting on a condom .

He did the same thing but took off the condom when we was doing business with Keya... how horny his guy was I'm pretty sure he got Keya impregnated.

"Why do y'all want me?" I asked.

"Because I love you and you are mine. I bullied you to hide up my love for you.. " She said.

Wtf?

Wtf ? Keya is in love with Amelia? How ? Damn what will happen next? Would Keya let Amelia go?.

516 words

-Nique😎