Errbody hating on me

Errbody hating on me, a nigga wrote a statement on me ! I got it threw 80 of me - A boogie with da hoodie  (idk the excat lyrics nor which song it's from the verse popped up in my head)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

AMELIA BELLE HERNANDEZ-TAYLOR
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I don't care what I did or do, they can't do shit to me even if they tried. I have a high confidence level I believe none can break..

I'm skipping the rest of my classes I don't care nor my parents. Amaya and Amari use to skip classes and none cared but Amaya got away because she has great in school.. Amari had to redo some classes but he still graduated.

On my way out I bumped into the Devils..

"What it big head doing here? Isn't he suppose to be in class?" Lucas pushed me into the floor.

"Leave me alone, and go find her loose pussy ass girlfriend" I got up .

"Who do you think you're talking to ? Says the one with a kid" Lucas pushed me back down.

"Get this straight! He's not my son, he's my Damn brother!! OK alright? Now stop pushing me damn" I tired to get back up.

"Whatchu Finna do bout it little gurl?" Antonio mugged me.

I glared at him, I tried to walk away again.

"Aww poor thing she just looked at you" Lucas said.

"You and you're little friends got our buddy locked up, now y'all snitch again watch what we going do to yuh" Antonio pulled my hair.

"Whatever!! Y'all think it's Kool to do whatever you want to people but it's not" I fixed my glasses.

There non-prescription

"We do what we like duh, tough head" Lucas mugged me.

I fell the punch tf out of them but if I swing I'm not hitting his face just his chest..

"Ugh can you stop" I said.

He pulled me by my neck and swang me into the lockers. "Again what are you going to do about it" he bit his lips.

I tear fell down my cheek because I couldn't breathe... he dropped me onto the concrete floor. They started me kick me all over.

This isn't the first time.

I tried to crawl away untill I was finally outside.

God help me😢,

Tbc😨🦄