#4 Cole walks in on Dalton changing

Requested by anonymous 

Dalton heard that all too familiar knock at the door, which could only mean one thing. Cole. 

Dalton nearly ran to the door, eager to hang out with his friend. Although truthfully, Dalton sometimes found himself wishing he was more to him, but he knew better to think that Cole didn’t think about him in that way.

Dalton threw open to the door to find Cole standing there with a huge smile plastered on his adorable face.

“Hey” Cole said

“Come on” Dalton said, gesturing for Cole to come inside

Cole followed him inside and flopped on the couch, Dalton sitting next to him.

“What do you want to do?” Cole asked

“Let’s watch a movie” Dalton suggested

Cole agreed and Dalton popped in a movie, sitting back down next Dalton and cuddling into his arm.

Dalton started to get a little bored, so he reluctantly got up and walked into the kitchen to get a drink.

Dalton reached into the fridge, grabbing a soda and opening it, quickly turning on the heels of his feet to go back. Dalton was suddenly meet with Cole right behind him, resulting in soda spilling all over Dalton’s chest and dripping down onto the floor.

“Ah fu-Cole” Dalton said, irritated

Cole just burst out in laughter and smirked. He said in between laughs “S-sorry, dude”

Dalton groaned and trudged upstairs to change.

Dalton got to his room and lifted his shirt up and over his head, throwing it on the floor beneath him as he opened his dresser looking for something else to wear.

Cole walked up the stairs quickly, thinking Dalton was already dressed and jogged into his room but stopped at the door abruptly at what he saw.

He stood there silently, staring at Dalton’s shoulders and the contorting muscles in his back as he searched for another shirt. Cole became absolutely lost in the sight of Dalton shirtless, signaling out every other thing around him.

Cole didn’t know why he was doing this-starting at Dalton, and at this point he really didn’t care. He had never thought about Dalton shirtless in this way before, but now that it was right in front of him, he couldn’t get it out of his mind.

These thoughts weren’t supposed to be racing through his mind. Dalton was his friend. Cole knew he shouldn’t be thinking about how good Dalton looked like that, but here he was seriously considering pushing Dalton up against his bedroom wall and kissing him.

Dalton thought he heard Cole come up the stairs, and he assumed he was just standing there since he didn’t hear Cole go back down.

What was he doing? W-was Cole…staring at him?

Dalton felt like Cole was just standing there gawking at him, but why? Dalton didn’t know what to do though, was it possible Cole was staring out of…amazement? Dalton wanted to think that was the case so bad, because he had feelings for Cole and the thought of Cole returning them made him overjoyed.

Dalton still didn’t know what to do though, should he wait for Cole to leave? But what if Cole didn’t leave soon?

Dalton decided to go on the whim that Cole was staring at him meant a good thing, so he turned around and was meet with Cole standing in the doorway, mouth slightly parted and his eyes lost in the sight of Dalton.