#1 On stage and Dalton realizes he likes Cole

As they were about to go on stage to preform, Dalton could hear the audience and it was honestly one of the greatest feelings in the world. That buzz that centered itself inside his belly made adrenaline course through his veins in anticipation.

Dalton glanced over at Cole beside him, and he didn’t know if it was the pre-performance high, or the lighting off stage, or Cole’s million watt smile he flashed at him, but Dalton got shivers. Cole looked amazing right now and Dalton didn’t know why.

The way the terrible lighting off stage cast shadows around his face, the way his eyes lit up with excitement when he smiled, the sound of his voice. Cole was saying something to Dalton, but he couldn’t hear him. In fact, he couldn’t hear anything at all. He nearly didn’t hear their cue to go on stage, if it wasn’t for Cole grabbing him by the shoulders and steering him to go.

Once they started performing, for some reason Dalton could hardly focus on performing and almost messed up the dance routine. He couldn’t figure out why though, it was if something was clouding his mind, as if he was drawn to something else. But problem was, he couldn’t quite figure out what it was. Cole started to sing one of his solos, and Dalton looked over at him.

Dalton had never noticed how his face looked when he sang, or how his hair framed his face perfectly. The way his strong shoulders contorted with every gesture, or the movement of his hips when he danced.

Those hips. Those strong, steady, hips of Cole’s and the way his jeans fit on them just right, but suddenly, Dalton found himself wishing those jeans weren’t there anymore. Dalton focused back on his face and Dalton realized Cole was beautiful.

Dalton had found the source of his clouded mind. It was Cole. Dalton couldn’t focus because Cole was distracting him. He thought for a second and tried to figure out why he become so fascinated with Cole. And the only answer he could come up with was that he liked him.

Dalton almost didn’t want to admit it to himself, but he liked Cole. Just thinking about Cole made Dalton smile like an idiot, and he could feel blush creeping up on his cheeks.

In the midst of all this, Dalton had forgotten it was his turn to sing, and had been standing there staring at Cole like a lovesick puppy, lost in his thoughts.

He snapped back to his senses and caught himself, his eyes beginning to widen and the blush in his cheeks turning a deeper shade of red.

Cole smirked at him, because he realized what Dalton was thinking, and smiled at him before turning around and attempting to go back to their performance, leaving Dalton the most embarrassed he’s ever been.