Chapter Three

Audrina's pov

If there's one thing I've learned about people, it's that they hate the weird kid who doesn't talk. Even if they're best friends and related to alphas. I mean, who likes the weird girl who chooses not to talk?

"Hey mute!" I whimper as my hair was pulled. Typically childish behavior from her.

The snotty girl in front of me is Heather. Her blonde hair were pulled into pigtails and she had a cute little dress on. She definitely does not like me because I'm always around Nick or my brothers.

Some people don't make the connection I'm related to alphas. I don't really stick up for myself. I don't like talking​. Most people terrify me. Especially if they're from Nick's pack.

"How come you make noises? Come on, speak to us." She nags me. Her little group starts chanting with her. Making fun of the way I don't talk. I just keep my head low as she picks on me.

I'm an Omega and it's the treatment I get, no matter who I'm related to.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I hear a familiar voice call. I sigh in relief as I spot Nick heading my way. His eyes dance with dark colors and I knew his wolf was definitely kicking in. They look shock as Nick stands beside me, an Omega from another pack.

"I'll ask again​. What are you doing?"

"Well." She stutters out. She looks to the ground, a sign of respect towards Nick. I grab Nick as he steps towards her and shake my head. He sighs. He sends a death glare her way before walking away with me.

"What is her problem?"

"She doesn't like me."

"Why?" I gave him a deadpan look. Is he serious?

"I'm a 'mute' Omega who the three alphas that go to the elementary school seem to love."

"Well, two of them are your brothers. I'm your friend." I shrug.

"I can't talk to them, though. I can barely breathe around them."

"Then I'll fight them."

"You can't fight them."

"Why not?"

"Because I said. You're an alpha. You shouldn't be fighting females in your pack. That'd be bad on your reputation."

"Yeah, yeah." He grumbles. He knew I was right. But I also know him. He's going to talk to his father about them. His father can resolve this nonviolently. My father, on the other hand, wouldn't like wolves from another pack picking on his little girl. I'll talk to him about people in our pack, though. Because he can handle that. Other packs? Not so much.

"Thanks, Nick. You don't want your rep to be tarnish by me." I say with a giggle. I hear my teacher call for my class to go inside. "Bye Nicky." I race off to head inside. I take my seat in front of my two annoying brothers. I hear them chat about football practice that afternoon, which means I have to stay after with them. My youngest brothers will go to daycare until Dad gets off and picks us up afterwards.

I rest my head on my desk, staring at the teacher who seemed to talk aimlessly.

I yawn when the teacher finishes the lesson. The bell rings for the end of class and I follow my brothers as they head to the football field. Nick catches up to us, seeing as he was in football with them. I smile politely at him before trekking to the peewee football field.

"How was class?"

"Boring."

"Of course." That was the limited communication we had on our walk. They wave bye to me and head into the locker room. I head to the tiny bleachers and place my self in the middle.